The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:20 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:50 pm 
Site Admin

Sorry I haven't tuned in... after my holiday in which I tried to stay away from the computer I accidently put my notebook in front of an open window all night while it was raining... so my notebook is 'dead' now...
But what are the plans at this moment? I'm at the office in Eindhoven on fridays untill 16.30hrs. and will drive to Kessenich (home) after that. In the evening I have to teach Zumba and can be home around 20.00 hrs. Saturdays I have to train the horses and clean the pasture and my home etc. :D No work, maybe only go to Eindhoven back and forth once to check and be 'on call' but not working in EIndhoven the whole day (yeaahh!!). On sunday I have to work all day, leave for Eindhoven at 8.30 hrs and be back at 19.30 hrs or so. Monday I have to leave for work at 07.30 hrs. But if I'm not home you are still welcome and just enjoy like I said :D mi casa es su casa (or something like that) :funny:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

Oh, I thought you had to work all weekend, so I changed my plans and decided go directly to Leuven and arrive there Saturday evening. But I have not bought train tickets yet... I could also come to Eindhoven at 16:30 on Friday, come to your place with you and stay until Saturday evening or Sunday morning. If you have to leave at 8:30 on Sunday anyway, maybe you could take me with you to Eindhoven and I could maybe take the train to Leuven (or which train station would be best, AnneMarie and Barbara?), so we would still have almost all day at Barbara´s. What do you think, Barbara?

Do you want me to visit you on Saturday, Bianca? I could also clean the pasture while you go to Eindhoven, my hand is almost okay again. :smile:

And as I already told AnneMarie, I will come alone, my friend Katrin will stay in Dresden.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:29 pm 
Site Admin

And again everything has changed (that happens at least twice a day at the moment). Els just emailed me that the clinic IS going to be held after all. :)
So Bianca, that means that I can´t come on Saturday :sad: and AnneMarie, my organizer, shall we get back to your original plan? :f:

AMA wrote:
Depending on how Romy would like to organise her trip, we could consider that she takes a return train trip:
- from Dresden to Leuven, preferably if we would stay in Belgium first, or
- from Dresden to Brussels, if we would drive on to Els immediately (otherwise preferably not because of traffic jams),
where I would pick her up.
She can than stay with us the time she wants before or after the clinic and we could drive up/down together to/from Zoetermeer?
I guess we would best travel up on the 11th already as it is a 2hr drive (without much traffic) and as you know, I need not to overdo so I would need enough rest. :yawn:

Els, is there some space at your place where we could stay overnight on the 11th and maybe 12th, with our matress and sleeping bag?
Depending on the timing of your clinic, we would either drive back on Saturday early evening or Sunday morning (probably safest).

On Sunday or later, we could than drive together to/from Barbara and Kim.

To sum it up: We would be driving to Els on Friday evening, back on Saturday evening (or Sunday morning?), visiting Barbara and Kim on Sunday, AnneMarie on Monday and Josepha from Monday evening to Wednesday morning. Is that what everyone had in mind?

If yes, I just need my super-organizer AnneMarie to tell me what time I shall be at which train station on Friday...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:37 pm 

wauw, this is very interesting... :) if you do not make it on sunday, you can come monday, of course you can come untill sunday evening as late as you want, we have bats that also like to play :) they keep swirling around you if you go outside ;)

I'll keep reading so I stay posted, one of my friends already can't make it, so so far I haven't got to cancel anyone... :green:

My horse is a beautiful living sculpture

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:35 am 
Site Admin

okay then, go to Barbara on Monday and come to me at Tuesday :)
Will you bring her Barbara?

This is going to be great!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:41 am 
Site Admin

Josepha wrote:
Will you bring her Barbara?

Probably not, because AnneMarie offered to be my personal chauffeur for these days. :smile:

Josepha wrote:
okay then, go to Barbara on Monday and come to me at Tuesday :)

I thought we´d visit Barbara on Sunday and AnneMarie on Monday? I am confused, I need my organizer - AnneMariiiiiiie, heeeeelp! :funny: :funny: :funny:

Josepha, does Ralph work in Maastricht so that he can take me to the station on Wednesday morning? Otherwise I could maybe go to Tongeren by bus and leave from there. What do you think is best?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:28 am 
Site Admin

a vise versa then, I thought that Barbara said, 'can you come to me on Monday'

We'll be home monday evening so no worries, great! :)
And Ralph can probably set you off on Maastricht wednesday morning.
He has to be at work though at half past 7. There is a trainstation next to his work!
All trains there depart to Maastricht central so, that would work out great if it is not to early :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:35 am 
Site Admin

Anyway, as I said before, I'd love for you to come, but I have to work.
Probably can squeese some playing in (and learn again from you!), in the afternoon on Tuesday, but the rest of the day I have to work and tuesday evening I have to teach in Tongeren and Elst. :(

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:41 am 
Site Admin

Yes, I know, and as I said, it is you who has to decide if you want me to come or not. It´s really no problem for me when you say that it´s too much at the moment, I can also leave on Tuesday morning after having visited AnneMarie and Barbara on Sunday and Monday. We can also meet another time - just say how you´d like it and it will be fine for me. :smile:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:07 am 
Site Admin

It's more a long the lines, if it is worth for you coming :)

For me, if only 10 minutes with you, it's worth it :)

My boyz will love having you over! They don't need me one bit when you are around 8)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:06 pm 

It would be easier for Kim and I if you Romy came on Sunday, and I wish I could come to you too Josepha but we actually took a holiday to work in our house, so I guess I have to be home and helping adriaan with the work too some days... :)

My horse is a beautiful living sculpture

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:51 pm 

Do I understand correctly that Annemarie will be at the clinic too and also need a place to sleep over there? Because if that's the case we should arrange something for her now!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 pm 
Site Admin

Great the clinic can happen!!!!! :applause: :applause:
But ofcourse it's a pity I won't see you all but well.. next time!! I'll put the files on DVD from the summer meeting Romy, long overdue :blush:

Hav a great clinic and a great stay!!!! :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:46 pm 
Site Admin

Bianca wrote:
I'll put the files on DVD from the summer meeting Romy

Thank you!! :kiss: I am looking forward to watching the videos very much, because I really want to know what I am doing with my body language, I don´t have a single video of that yet. And of course I will be very happy to have lots of Imperia videos! :)

Such a pity that we won´t meet, but I will certainly be in Belgium again before next August.

A big hug,
Romy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:57 pm 

Hello ladies,

I have just come back from a long day and found soo many posts for which I would need to get organized again... unless if the plans would change again tomorrow :funny: :funny: :funny:

Problem is that I have to go back to the horses with some water cause there is none left and first I still need to take a quick shower (been working on the shelter all day). It is pitch dark already outside so no time for lots of www right now.
I will put 2 and 2 of all the posts together with a final agenda as soon as I will be able to internet for a while (maybe tomorrow afternoon, if not Thursday evening).
Romy, don't worry, I will let you know latest Thursday which train to take, ok?

Els, yes please have a sleepover place for me too - the driver needs to be fresh and well-rested in the morning :funny:

Sorry girls, I have to leave now otherwise my horses may starve from thurst :roll:

Till very soon!

AnneMarie

------
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make'em drink...

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next