The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Scholarship opportunity
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:21 pm 

It's been a while since I've been on here!! I was in Israel and Europe over the summer and now am interning at Lynn Palm's place down in Florida.... poor Maia is just sitting around getting kind of fat. :P :funny: But even though I don't post often, I still come on here to look at what you're all doing. I loooove the pics and videos!!!

I also saw this scholarship opportunity that some of you may be interested in -- I think it'd be right up the AND alley.

There's a really neat trainer in Australia, Jenny Pearce, who offers an online course in really connecting to your horse, developing an excellent seat, working at liberty, and helping eliminate sourness/fear/frustration/etc. I've studied a ton of trainers and Jenny actually seems pretty different, and what I've used of her methods really seems to connect with Maia, who's really picky, as we know. :P Anyway, Jenny is offering a couple of scholarships for her 8-month online course, and I'm applying for one of them.

This is the course: http://www.jennypearce.com.au/deeper-th ... ses-heart/

And this is the scholarship, which is for the course plus private distance ed lessons with Jenny: http://www.jennypearce.com.au/competiti ... etition-2/

I know some of you won't be interested for yourselves, but if you teach others who perhaps have some fear issues, interest in developing connection with their horse, etc., perhaps they'd be interested?

Anyway, that's all I had! Hopefully someone can benefit.

~Job 39:19a

www.cambriahorsemanship.com