The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:02 pm 

I've written to them to see if I just misunderstood it. I'll report back. I don't want to say anything bad if I've got it wrong! Well, I don't want to say anything bad anyway ;) because it is probably an amazing site and I would love to have a peek at it. I just can't afford a monthly fee to be member. :sad:

I'm trying to save up for a new saddle for Tam, and I have a couple of clinics I want to take this year...so I have to be frugal.

I hate having to be frugal. :razz:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:08 am 

Hi Karen, I signed for the special offer three days ago and everything seems to be o.k. There was nothing about 50 Dollars, in the confirmation and in the bill there was only the price for the special offer...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:24 pm 

Ok I got an answer...it was some oddity of the way that one of the payment options displays the information. SO NO bad thing at all. AND because I tried and failed and got miserably confused on the very last day of the offer, they set up a way for me to do it this morning.

So only good things to say. :clap:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:08 am 

Hi to all of you who baught the special offer: Did you already get your DVDs and MP3-CDs?

I ordered mith of February and am still waiting...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:24 am 

hi there :D :D yeah i got my dvds and the C.D's of the teleseminar. i never got the times right to actually listen while it was happening, but i have started to listen to the C.D's in the car. i was a bit ticked off that the A.N one was not even him. he could have had a translator!!! :huh: i get to thinking that he may think he is pretty important :funny: :funny: :funny: (sorry, i think that i am in a mood!!!)

i really enjoyed the caroline resnic DVD, but i felt a little dissapointed in CFH. i found him a little abrupt. but maby he wasnt, but i just felt that. normally i love watching and listning to him, he is definately odd, but i like that! :funny: :funny: but this DVD was not really his best. i liked dancing with horses more.

i already have path of the horse, so my new one just became a gift, and i also already had AN one so that became a gift too. so to be honest i have found the pack to be a little disapointing. i would like to have one of Rashid's DVD's, as i have heard he is interesting.

i will get listning to the other C.D's soon. i hope yours turn up! :love: :love: :love:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:37 pm 

hey, i have them already too, not seen them all. Just starded with carolyn and not finished :sad:
KFH and AN those i have them already.
Why dont you write Mark nad ask him? It will be transported from his place( he lives in germany)
That's why it didn't take much time for me. I've got it very soon.

It is nice to listen to the teleseminairs, give you a good sight of the way of thinking from the person who is intervieuwd.
And you can ask your own questions too. And give some better vieuw on de dvd's, you understand some more why something happens or just don't happen. KFH was very nice last week, this time the call was working 8)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:48 am 

thanks for your answers!
I already asked Mark per E-Mail two days ago but didn' get an answer yet... :sad:
I'll mail him again.