The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hello! ^_^
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:38 pm 

Hi everyone! My name is Sadie, and I run Sparkle Pony (www.sparkle-pony.co.uk) which I set up to show people the potential of bitless, clicker training, and keeping your horse in a friendlier way.

I have three ponies. Ody is my number one, he's a 14.1hh traditional cob, then I have Elmo, a 13hh mini cob, and LP (Little Pony) who is our feral rescue. We are completely bitless, barefoot, treeless, horse hippies! Lol.

Looking forwards to absorbing as much information as I possibly can! I want to start upping my schooling game (on the ground and in the saddle!).

Sadie

Post subject: Re: Hello! ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:32 am 
Site Admin

Welcome, Sadie! :f:

Great that you are here. Unfortunately the forum is not active anymore, but there is lots of information in our archives (I have linked to some of it in your other thread). And of course some diaries can provide more inspiration on the adventures of everyday life and play with horses. :smile:

Best wishes,
Romy

Post subject: Re: Hello! ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:44 pm 

Thank you! I saw it wasn't very active anymore, but it's certainly a fabulous resource. I thought I'd say hello and see who said hi back :D