The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:47 am 
Site Admin

Great, Marlene! :) Nora and I will pick up Anat at 13:25, and then we will play with the horses and prepare everything else. I am really looking forward to seeing you play with the wild little Baca rat again!

Today it's Friday already and in a few hours you will all be here... soooo cool! :bounce:

@Ania and Arike: Such a pity that you cannot come. But we meet every year, so if you want to join us someday, I guess there will be a time when it fits better for you. :f:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:03 pm 

We are driving to Dresden at the moment! We probably arrive around 17.00/18.00. See you soon :cheer:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

Dear Anat, Els, Marlene, & boyfriends, thank you so much for the lovely summer meeting! :kiss:

It was so great talking to you and seeing you interact with the horses. As every year it was lovely to see Summy and his Els reunited, and it did not seem to bother him at all that this time there was another man at her side. Also wonderful to see Anat and queen Pia together, I just love it when someone sees Pia for the amazing thing that she is instead of just the cute little pony. For me personally, the most interesting thing was to observe the interaction between Baca and Marlene. Just like last year, Marlene had this clarity and precision in her movements that turned the little shark into a well-behaved and eager little boy who seemed so willing to please. This supported my assumption that his sharkiness is not just something about him but about my interaction with him. I love this in him, but it was also lovely to see that he can differentiate so clearly. Perhaps next year we can make a video documentation of this, filming his interaction with different people and then analyzing how differences in all these people's movements and actions lead to differences in his behaviour. Thank you so much, Marlene, for making my sweetheart so happy! During our long walk on Saturday Nora said to me with a big smile "Now Baca has a friend, too!" Exactly what I felt. :f:

I am looking forward to seeing all of you again next year! :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:17 pm 

some pics and moments caught on my camera over here
http://www.artofnaturaldressage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4554
hugs to you all
:sun:
and thank you so much Romy and Nora :kiss:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:21 am 

Thanks everybody for being there!
Thank you Romy and Nora for the organization and for the beautiful walk on saturday!
I loved it again. And I am so happy we can keep the AND meetings alive.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:35 pm 

It was so nice to spend a weekend with you! Thank you so much Romy for letting us be part of your wonderful horse family. It feels warm around my heart when thinking of your special horse paradise. :love:
Can't wait to see you, little Baca (with the most cutest face on earth :love:, and of course all the others, again. :cheer: