The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:38 am 

I hope that by then I arrived back in holland after my long trip on foot...
But, maybe I need a little rest (and a whole bunch of showers) before I can be shown in public again :funny:

I have noted the date, hope this time I can come.

But: anyone else going from the west of holland or any place I pass on my 'journey' to make it the trip more enjoyable?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:13 pm 

And were are you going?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:47 pm 

the plan was to go to santiago de compostella... but we made make a change of plan, because of the high temperatures, the crowd walking the same route in the same time so right now: I'm not sure yet ;)

All I know is that I'm going for a walk, or well we might also take the tandem so nothing's sure yet (I don't like to plan my holidays, I just like to have lots of plans and pick one at the last moment haha :roll: )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:48 am 

I am on in Portugal until August 13th, but then I am flying to Eindhoven so from there I can come to Bianca's place if that is OK for you all? I can be there in the afternoon. After the meeting I will continue working at pleasure gaits (I will start there in two weeks) so that's all pretty close. Bianca, if you can send me the exact address I can find out how to get there with public transport. Or maybe you can pick me up somewhere again, like the other time. But if that is too much work I will just get there myself in some way.

I hope this is all right.

8)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:40 am 
Site Admin

I think you better contact Bianca directly, she might not read here as she is kinda busy ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:04 am 

I´m afraid I can´t come to the meeting after all :(. We have a clinic on that weekend and other obligations as well. I would have liked to meet all of you in person - I hope it works out next year. And I´m very much hoping for a good media coverage ;).

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 pm 
Site Admin

Dear dear dear all :kiss:

YESYES the summer meeting is almost there! Can't wait to see you guys and catch up! (and making personal apologies for me being so absent over here :blush: )

It's in Kinrooi Belgium (near to the german and dutch border) and it's possible to stay at my place indoors or if you like you can ofcourse set up a tent or bring a camper van)

Soooo time to make the program! PLEASE ADD IDEAS / WISHES / CONTRIBUTIONS do you want to give a clinic, present something, have a topic discussed, want to have feedback, explain your tips etc.

Friday 12 th of August
- from 17.00 arrival
- 18.30 BBQ or pancakes in Thorn (depends on the weather) picture: http://www.marec.be/img/pic_thorn2.jpg
- after dinner, relaxing and campfire or indoors DVDs in case of rain

Saturday 13th of August
- 10.00 breakfast
- 11.00 practicing wild games
- 12.30 lunch
- 13.30 clinics / training / playing (please let us know if you want to present / teach or ...)
- 16.00 going to kessenich beach (so bring swimwear when the weather is good :) (http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1186 ... 126ly5.jpg)
- 18.30 BBQ and Big Campfire!!

Sunday 14th of August
- ?? Before breakfast playing and training
- 10.00 breakfast
- 11.00 a walk outside / training / playing (please let us know if you want to present / teach or ...)
- 12.00 Visiting Equihof Josepha & Ralph in Riemst Belgium (is this oke Josepha?)
- 12.30 lunch at Josepha & Ralph
- 13.30 training / clinic Josepha (?) and ....
- 16.00 end of the AND summer meeting

* Costs for full program 100 euro (ex pancakes) (please pay in advance, Dutch ABNAMRO account: 45.34.46.124 / Belgian KBC account: 735-0135030-91 tnv B. Kersten Kinrooi Belgie)

* Please bring your own sleeping gear: blanket and mattress (pillows I have enough for everyone) for those who come by public transportation I can fix sleeping gear and towels

* All meals are vegetarian

* I can pick people up at the train station in Eindhoven (NL) on friday at +/- 15.00 - 15.30 hrs. And I can also pick people up from the trainstation in Weert (NL) on saturday morning around 10.00 - 10.30 hrs (if someone else makes the coffee ) And I can bring people to the train station in Weert or Roermond at sunday. Ralph knows the way to the train station in Maastricht I guess

* To travel to Josepha & Ralph we have to go by car, I can take 4 people. Are there enough people also driving there so everyone fits in the cars available?

* Do you have nice DVDs of others or with own films, please bring them in case of bad weather! Wine and other preferable drinking gear is welcome to increase the joy during the 'HHHHMMMMMMBBAAAHHHH' rituals through the grass and also don't forget your green AND cape

!!! The Program can be filled in further, so please provide topics you would like to have sorted out or bring up, things you have found out and which you would like to share, explain and maybe demonstrate (Evita and Imperia would love to help to do so) etcetc. You can bring an own horse!

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:34 pm 

:applause: Yay Bianca, this sounds so nice again!

If my flight goes according to its time schedual I will arrive at Eindhoven at 10.20 so I can be in Weert around 11.20. If that is an impossible time to pick me up I can go to any other station or wait for you in Weert (I will bring a book or something to keep myself busy).

Oh, and for the program, Romy can probably tell you that I am really easy with everything. As long as there are horses and nice people I am sure I will love it and I am really looking forward to see you all! And there are a lot of things that I want to talk about and discuss but I am sure we will have time enough for that around the campfire with a nice bottle of wine. So the program sounds perfect to me the way it is now :green:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:37 am 

Okay, planning this trip I'll try to come, if so I'll be there all the time I'm pretty easy as long as there's also some shade to sit in haha :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:56 pm 

hi!
I'll be coming by car from Tielt-winge over the E314 so if I have to pick someone up... I don't know if Kim will come, she is not well at the moment...

I really look forward to being together again ...

My horse is a beautiful living sculpture

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:10 pm 

I cant make it this time :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:26 pm 
Site Admin

Amiro wrote:
:applause: Yay Bianca, this sounds so nice again!

If my flight goes according to its time schedual I will arrive at Eindhoven at 10.20 so I can be in Weert around 11.20. If that is an impossible time to pick me up I can go to any other station or wait for you in Weert (I will bring a book or something to keep myself busy).

That's fine! Just keep me updated if you are on the trainstation in Eindhoven and I'll pick you up in Weert! :)

Site Admin

KDS wrote:
Okay, planning this trip I'll try to come, if so I'll be there all the time I'm pretty easy as long as there's also some shade to sit in haha :)

:applause: :applause:

Site Admin

Angel wrote:
I cant make it this time :(

:sad:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:28 pm 
Site Admin

Barbara wrote:
hi!
I'll be coming by car from Tielt-winge over the E314 so if I have to pick someone up... I don't know if Kim will come, she is not well at the moment...

I really look forward to being together again ...

Ohh send Kim all the best! :pet: hope she can be at the meeting

Yes looking so much seeing you again also!!! :applause:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next