The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:15 pm 

I wasn t sure, if I should write this, but now I decided to. I start to write just about the feelings about my own diary, but maybe some of you, who also write their own diaries (more or less) regularly, feel the same or maybe you do not...Anyway, I would appreciate, to exchange with you, so maybe I can find a new point of view or some inspiration.

I love my diary, it helped me over the hard times (and so did you) in my former stable, when many people were trying to tell me, that I am insane. This forum was a habour to me and I found strength and inspiration. I could not even speak with my friends about that stuff, because they didn t understand me. So I wrote here and that was such a relieve. Now I feel much more secure (due to you and this froum) plus I found a wonderful stable, where I can do whatever I like to do, with my horse....With the result, that I feel like I don t really need the diary for myself, like I did before. Actually, I am searching for it s meaning right now.

Well, of course, I also realized, that there is no regular responce in the diary and this gives me some mixed feelings. Part of me doesn t need resonance, but part of me does feel strange about that. Thats why I started to ask myself, whether I write for myself or for some resonance and if so, what kind of resonance that should be.

I can t really tell by now. If I write something into my diary, I am often very happy and inspired about my conclusions or discoveries. If noone shares or cares or whatever, this should actually be fine to me. But still it feels a bit strange, because I write about things, that are so important to me. But then again, I am wondering, why I am writing that then in an worldwideweb-platform and not just at home for myself? Do I want to distinguish myself? Do I just want to have a diary for myself (and if so, why don t I do it at home then?)? Do I want to spread out my happiness about all this and inspire others? Do I want to exchange inspiration or share insights? And if so, do I want to share insights without having a clue, what other people think about my entrances? Do they think "ah, crazy, naive Dani again..."or "childish conclusions" or do they think "boring, I know that..." or "interesting, I could try this as well"... Well, actually, I don t want to know, if readers find me crazy, or naive or great or so on. I guess I rather want an exchange of experiences. I know, we had beautifull exchanges before and I even feel a kind of cyber friendship to you guys. But this happens every now and then, after sides of monologues.

Maybe, I should be more selfassure, and then I wouldn t have to wonder about all this. ... :blush:

And then I also have to admit, that I also don t write too much into other peoples diaries. Mainly, because I have no internet at home. I either have to write from my mobile (which is rather sticky) or at work, where I have to enter a prepared document or hurry up. For example Jaz' beautful diary with all those pictures is too much for my mobile, so it hardly ever opens. I stopped to open it, when I am not at a computer, and when I am, I have to be very fast and precise. So I have a look and leave. Well and also, I did read in the "where are all the members gone" thread, that it is not about social commentaries, like "wow" and "ohhh shit" and so on. And this is also not what I am missing and a thing, I like about this place...and so I also mainly stopped commenting, if I haven t got anything productive to say. Still I read everything in here and love your thoughts and styles. Sometimes, I think about an answere, but then I lack the energy or time for realisation...

Though knowing about all this, I am still missing something. Maybe I can describe it like this: I write something and it disappears into a black whole. I know, that people read it, but I don t know their thoughts about it. And then again, I don t want them to tell me, that they think, I am crazy or other judgements... But I do want to know, if they have other or the same conclusions or experiences. Writing this right now, I realize, that I do love, when little discussions arise. I find this very inspiring, of course also if the discussion wanders away from Zermi and me. I love it, when people share ideas and the ideas grow into all possible directions.

Another point, why I am critical about internet diaries, these days is: They often become more vivid and interactive, if the author has got a problem or something bad or dramatic happened. This is principally not a bad thing and also very natural social reaction, because people want to help and give comfort. But this might mislead the author to concentrate on problems instead on things that work great, just to get some attention, or to write less regularly, when things go well, which is a pity. I think, I can observe this in other forums sometimes. The first is not, what I do and I also don t see this tendency in our forum, but it makes me wonder about the concept of a public diary. The latter (to write less, if things go well) might have happened a bit in my diary...
But on the other hand the urge of the people to write more, when one feels bad, is really helping. For example, I remember that, reading your comments, when I was in the "hot" trailertrainingphase and had a hell lot of fear of the day of moving, each one of your entries really gave me energy.

I don t write all this, because I am angry or sad or disappointed, nothing like that. I am asking myself, what it is, that makes me feel strange. I also don t want, that everybody does comment my entries now or just because of this post now, if he or she in fact has nothing to write, or if people write "wow" or "oh no" with some smilies and stuff. I articulate this, because I want to know, how you yourself feel about your diaries or your presence here and maybe I can learn something and shift my view or find an answere for myself.

About the forum in general:
I love this forum and I think, it fell a bit asleep. And that might also be another reason, why I start to miss exchanges. In other forums, there are more active users and so things develope more vividly. Every now and then a discussions arise and fall asleep again, somehow more vivid. But I don t want another forum, this forum is MY mental home. This forum represents for me a paradigm shift and I would love it to not just be a quiescent pool of ideas and knowledge (which is already great), but a lively space for horse people like us.

My impression is, that the less happens here, the less happens... and so on. Like it is triggering itself downwards in a spiral. But maybe it is just my own forum-unexperienced fear. I am not a very active member in other forums.

I know, it is about having no time for many of us (me included). But is there a way to avoid standstill? Or do you even perceive it different?

I hope, this post wasn t too chaotic and I would love to read your thoughts.
:giveflower:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:02 pm 
Site Admin

Yogini wrote:
I articulate this, because I want to know, how you yourself feel about your diaries or your presence here and maybe I can learn something and shift my view or find an answere for myself.

My diaries have huge benefits for myself, because they make me more aware of my interaction with my horses. They make me think about it more deeply and they allow me to remember. The things I don't write about are gone after a short time, but those that I have written down stay in my mind (and if not, I can read back). But this isn't actually the reason why I am writing diaries - I would never write a diary about my horses for myself, on my own private computer. I am writing diaries because some people have said they find my diaries useful. Without knowing this (and being reminded of it now and then ;)) I would never write them. But because I do know it, I do not feel the need to get a lot of feedback anymore. I simply assume that the people here are reading my diaries like I am reading theirs, being inspired by them even when not commenting.

In terms of the forum being so quiet, I do not think anymore that we can change this. The active forums that I know are mainly active in terms of smalltalk, in terms of topics that repeat the same things that have been discussed before, and (I hope that this does not sound too arrogant) mostly due to discussions that do not seem to require a lot of deep thinking. Additionally, I think that many other horse forums are for a broader public. I think that there are only very few people who really want to work in an AND-like way, or are interested in the things that distinguish AND from other "soft" approaches to interacting with horses. Just look at the very busy RW forum: I am also being ignored over there by most people - although they are all present, so it's not that they just don't know we exist. It simply does not seem to fit with what they are interested in.

For me personally, it does not feel bad anymore that our forum has become so quiet - although I have had these problems for several years since 2009 when the activity started to decrease. At the moment I see the forum not like a forum anymore but more like a place where I am with my friends - you, Volker, Anat, Ali and some other less frequent visitors. If we ever get new people, of course I will be happy about it. But if not and it remains just these few friends, I am fine with that as well.

Oh, and now I almost forgot: I still love your diary. :) I just don't want to write the "oh, great" posts. But if there is something that you want to discuss, maybe write it as a question? Then I promise that I will reply. :kiss:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:32 am 

Thanks for your reply Romy. That helps me a lot.

Quote:
My diaries have huge benefits for myself, because they make me more aware of my interaction with my horses. They make me think about it more deeply and they allow me to remember. The things I don't write about are gone after a short time, but those that I have written down stay in my mind (and if not, I can read back).

Yes, that is actually the same for me.

Quote:
But this isn't actually the reason why I am writing diaries - I would never write a diary about my horses for myself, on my own private computer. I am writing diaries because some people have said they find my diaries useful. Without knowing this (and being reminded of it now and then ;)) I would never write them. But because I do know it, I do not feel the need to get a lot of feedback anymore. I simply assume that the people here are reading my diaries like I am reading theirs, being inspired by them even when not commenting.

Stream of thoughts about this...:
This might be the difference... I don t feel like helping other people with my diary and I don t have the self-perception (yet) of being someone that can help others in this theme. Though, some weeks ago, I realised, I have an urge to do so. It was, when I met another dancer and we started to talk about being slightly not satified with life, and about sense of life and vocation (I mean the german word "Berufung"; maybe "calling" is a better word...) and I said, that nor dance, painting, yoga, my job, all that isn t my "calling", to be honest. Those are wonderfull things and I love to do or teach them, but...they are not IT. She suggested, that maybe the "thing", I experience with Zermi now, is IT and that maybe, I shouldn t think, that my vocation has to nessecarily be the theme, I earn my money with and do all the time. Sometimes now, I think about that talk and I come to the conclusion, that she might have been right. This way, I experience with Zermi now, is just all the time inspiring me, even fullfills me in a way and it makes absolutely sense to me and I think, many horses would appreciate it. But of course, one can t evangelize other people and that is also anyway, what I never ever want. I also can observe in the RW Forum for example, that most of the people absolutely don t want to interact with horses like this. But there might be just one person, that gets a glimpse of an idea about a change in interaction and that would already be a great achievement. Or, like it happened to me, I was already on that way just by experimenting myself and I found knowledge and backup in here. So, thinking about it like that is a big relieve. I always thought, that vocation is a big thing and rules your life and (pays your life...). I don t know, how I came to this mental attitude, maybe it s a society thing... Sometimes I do think too big and fundamental, I have to admit...
So now I get the idea of just going on and on and on and on... and collecting experience and getting better and deeper into the theme and write into my diary whatever feels worth mentioning...not wondering about confirmation...
:applause:
Quote:
In terms of the forum being so quiet, I do not think anymore that we can change this. The active forums that I know are mainly active in terms of smalltalk, in terms of topics that repeat the same things that have been discussed before, and (I hope that this does not sound too arrogant) mostly due to discussions that do not seem to require a lot of deep thinking.

Yes, you are right. Though, I also know a hoof forum, that is very interesting and going into depths... but then again, this is a more general theme and there are many fullblood professionals in it...

Quote:
At the moment I see the forum not like a forum anymore but more like a place where I am with my friends - you, Volker, Anat, Ali and some other less frequent visitors. If we ever get new people, of course I will be happy about it. But if not and it remains just these few friends, I am fine with that as well.

That is a nice point of view...
Quote:
Oh, and now I almost forgot: I still love your diary. :) I just don't want to write the "oh, great" posts. But if there is something that you want to discuss, maybe write it as a question? Then I promise that I will reply. :kiss:

Thank you... :kiss:
Please do me a favour and never write the "oh great" posts...
That with the question is a good idea, I wonder, why I didn t get it before...
:cheers:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:47 am 

Ah and I forgot...
Romy, I still find your diary very helpfull... :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:23 pm 

I'm glad you are writing about this, so we can discuss it. It's definitely something that I have thought about a great deal. Not only what writing in the forum means to me, but also what to think (and do) about the member decline here...

For me, writing on the forum has something of all the points you mentioned. First and foremost it is an excellent way to get my thoughts about horses sorted. I need to talk (or write for that matter) about things in order to put them into perspective. It works if I'm just writing for myself, as it puts my thoughts in order, but it all the more works when I can discuss certain topics with other people. Then I can test my hypotheses and enrich them with other people's input (or discard them).

I'm afraid another big incentive to write here is also to show off to some degree :blush:. I certainly like to get positive feedback and be among like-minded friends. For me, part of the fun of being in the forum is to do some reciprocal positive reinforcement. But that's also where this form of conversation falls short.
Usually, in a dialogue, there would be certain feedback loops, be it verbal or non-verbal. That's what the infamous one word postings are about. I'm not advocating the use of such things here, but that's what can get a bit frustrating here, if one thinks that there is no feedback whatsoever to a certain posting.

I'm afraid that in order for a forum to have frequent discussions and postings it needs a critical mass of active users. It worked fine a few years ago - now we are down to a very small group of members. It's a bit sad as there seem to be new people coming ever so often, but stop writing after a short while. I just hope that's not due to lack of support by us veteran members :sad:.

Regarding your own diary, Dani, I can only say that I love what you write there and I see it as one of the most important diaries here. I think what you are doing with Zermi is exactly what AND is all about and I can only hope to achieve such a nice relationship one day.
I really would like you to continue writing in your diary and even get much more in detail about certain things. For example I really would like to hear how exactly you started your transition from your former way of interacting with Zermi and how you managed to have him suggest so many things now. I really find that very remarkable and something I'd like to emphasise with Mucki.
There is as always so much to say and only so little time. Right now, I have to hurry on to the horses, do something with Lily and Mucki as Anna is busy, then hurry on to the supermarket to get the weekly shopping done before they close, then hurry back home to Egon again.
I hope, I can write more in the evening! :f:

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:24 pm 

Thank you very very much Volker... :giveflower:
I just decided to definetely go on writing my diary...

Quote:
There is as always so much to say and only so little time.

Yes, it is such a pity, but thats so true, also for me these days...
Quote:
Usually, in a dialogue, there would be certain feedback loops, be it verbal or non-verbal.

Ah yeah, youre right. That is missing in this form of dialoguing, I forgot. That might also be the reason for my impression of monologuing into a black whole...

Quote:
I certainly like to get positive feedback and be among like-minded friends. For me, part of the fun of being in the forum is to do some reciprocal positive reinforcement. But that's also where this form of conversation falls short.

Yes it is indeed something, that is not so much happening in here and that is also, why I started to doubt, if it makes sense to write. My way of interacting with Zermi is still unusual in my daily environment, so I guess, I needed confirmation again and again. But thinking closely about it, I guess it is not really nessecary (though it is very nice to get it... :D ). The fact, that we work similar with our horses and have similar approaches should be a stable basis for us as a community. And I can see Romys point about having to read all those social "one word plus smily posts" until something essential can be found. I don t know, what might be better. But there might be something in between endless confirmations and no reaction for a long time, without producing social pressure (like "oh shit, I didn t write anything into Danis diary for a months, I have to now"...). I don t know. I think this is an interesting point and I don t know, if I am strong enough to keep going on if there might not come any feedback, but I will try...

But, I still think this is an interesting point, worth some attention.

Quote:
It's a bit sad as there seem to be new people coming ever so often, but stop writing after a short while. I just hope that's not due to lack of support by us veteran members :sad:.

Maybe..I guess, you have to really want it badly...if you feel like there is not enough feedback, especially if you don t know the people yet and don t feel so secure in the theme... When I started my diary, I had the impression, that there where still more people constantly active, so I had a bigger hello, than the new people have these days. I don t know, if I would have dared to go on otherwise. But on the other hand, I was so inspired by this place, that nearly nothing could have stopped me.

Quote:
I'm afraid another big incentive to write here is also to show off to some degree :blush:.

Hahaha, thats honest... :f: I have to ask myself honestly, if there might not be also something like that in me.... :funny:

Quote:
I really would like you to continue writing in your diary and even get much more in detail about certain things. For example I really would like to hear how exactly you started your transition from your former way of interacting with Zermi and how you managed to have him suggest so many things now. I really find that very remarkable and something I'd like to emphasise with Mucki.

Yes interesting question. I have to reflect on it over the weekend. The transition was not so easy, because taking initiative in human-horse-interaction wasn t part of his reality (except of running away and defending himself). In the meantime he is astonishing talkative and initiative...Even people in my stable start to ask me about it. Sometimes I stand near the paddock with some people, he comes to the fence and starts to "bodytalk" to me and I give answeres...
I am in the library now and my internet time ends, so I will write about the transition over the weekend and copy it into my diary on mosnday. Nice weekend project...

Thank you once again so much for your positive feedback... :sun:

...And Volker, I am missing your diary...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:43 pm 

I can relate very well to this "writing into a black hole" feeling, not only here but on the RW forum as well (though it is getting better there now for me). I also like positive feedback very much. There was a time where I considered not writing here or in RW as I had the impression that nearly no one read it anyway. I write on FB as well to keep Pantis breeder and my friends updated, so the "I write for myself" part is already fulfilled there. And if I could achieve nothing by writing here as well, neither inspiring others nor getting feedback, there was no reason for me to spend time either copying or even translating to English. Furthermore, while I love to post our pictures, I really don't like to write about "everyday" things as I have the feeling that the benefit for all sides is too low. But then I thought if there is even ONE person reading it somewhen and finding a better way with his/her horse, it is worth it. And with the animal communication I feel I can really contribute a new aspect here on AND.

AND is not so much an active forum for me but a HUGE wealth of ideas, and I tell everyone I think is slighly interested about it.

Romy, your presence on the RW was the reason I found AND, and this forum has helped and inspired me a lot!
Volker and Yogini, I find both your diaries very inspiring and love to read them.
:giveflower:

On the RW forum, there are two kinds of "active" diaries where many people post into the diary in my opinion: One where someone is actively communicating and posting lots and lots in other threads as well, mostly social stuff though. The other where someone is seeking for help and everyone gives his two cents to the situation.

Funnily, on the RW forum, after two years of nearly no feedback at all with my diary I now get some really intense feedback and side discussions via chats. I have now been told that my relationship with Panti has been really inspiring for some people :yeah:

So please continue writing! :f:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:53 pm 

this is interesting, to find the answer to your original question Dani,
WHY
and i can relate to many of the things you, Romy, Volker and jaz wrote.

I too find it really helpful process for my own reflections, understanding and remembering.
sometime its more about documentation, capturing, freezing life moments - and being able to hold on to it, revisit it, - like pictures. sometime it is more about assessment and or processing. sometime it is beneficial for me for planning and committing for my future interactions. it is - i guess also about some sort of acknowledgment. and like Romi - i feel connected to you guys (i hope it is not a burden) but i feel you are important to me, so some of it i feel i share with you - my friends - our happy moments, my worries and or just some everyday thing that are going on.

i am really struggling with the 'English' thing, but on the other hand it feels suitable as it is like learning, refining and using 'horse language'' that we all talk and write about - (each one with his own accent...).
well thinking about it - it is not 'horse language' it is more of an invented Inter-species language, (maybe a bit like English can hold the thoughts of all of us).
so it is feeling right to me to use a foreign language but it feels so slow to try and convey what i feel / think, so on many occasions i will postpone replying to a post i read or writing down our daily interaction until i can arrange more time and by then i find is is no longer feels relevant and so at the end big part of it is not getting written....
but i do feel so very grateful for all of you (and i guess for the forum). it dose feel like home.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:57 pm 

Quote:
and I said, that nor dance, painting, yoga, my job, all that isn t my "calling", to be honest. Those are wonderfull things and I love to do or teach them, but...they are not IT. She suggested, that maybe the "thing", I experience with Zermi now, is IT and that maybe, I shouldn t think, that my vocation has to nessecarily be the theme, I earn my money with and do all the time. Sometimes now, I think about that talk and I come to the conclusion, that she might have been right. This way, I experience with Zermi now, is just all the time inspiring me, even fullfills me in a way and it makes absolutely sense to me and I think, many horses would appreciate it. But of course, one can t evangelize other people and that is also anyway, what I never ever want. I also can observe in the RW Forum for example, that most of the people absolutely don t want to interact with horses like this. But there might be just one person, that gets a glimpse of an idea about a change in interaction and that would already be a great achievement. Or, like it happened to me, I was already on that way just by experimenting myself and I found knowledge and backup in here. So, thinking about it like that is a big relieve. I always thought, that vocation is a big thing and rules your life and (pays your life...). I don t know, how I came to this mental attitude, maybe it s a society thing... Sometimes I do think too big and fundamental, I have to admit...

i can relate to that too.
and i too was debating with myself whether IT (and horses) should take a bigger part in my so called 'professional' life again or not

i have been playing with the idea of putting up a local educational platform to enable learning of a more ethical horse - human encounter here in Israel with some friends (in the past year or two there were several people that came and visited me here, for a talk or for playing with the horses looking for alternatives. sharing and trying to help out other people in the best way i can - according to where they are and & where they want to be with their horses felt good (and sometime it actually help them and their horses...). at last there seem to be a growing interest here in different ways of looking at horses.

but i keep rethinking about my motives and my fears and not sure exactly if and where i want it to go.
and part of it is also the question of 'why (if) do i need it to be more?'

well i don't want to highjack the subject of this thread.
i hope - i will write more about it in my diary or on a specific thread (one of those things i planed to write about for quite some time)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:42 am 

That is so interesting guys...
I feel like wanting to write a lot. But from a mobile it is not very easy. I think I will go to a pub with internet access this weekend so I don't have timestruggle on work on Monday.
Anat this theme is definitely worth to get it's own thread. But I don't mind this kind of hijacking... I love it.
I also think that the diary eentrances of last night or this morning are such a good example for the quality in here. Each one is bearing very special experiences and insights. All very personal and all of them gave me new ideas to try something myself.
Thanks for that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:39 pm 

I am not so sure anymore if we really need the critical mass. There is so much activity these days. My laptop is suffering a weird tastature disease... I hope I can fix it so I can take part in the discussions...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:33 pm 

As always I will join the interesting discussion late .. but better late than never ;)

When I first started writing a diary , I wondered a bit at the lack of regular responses . But for me it was simple , as I when I read other people diaries I would think , '' This is so lovely '' , or '' This is so helpful or interesting or inspiring " , but most times I would not write this - so would not expect other to .
Another thing that I find sometimes ; is that my thoughts or what I want to say are quite often the same as you guys . So when someone writes something really interesting , I would not reply as It would either be just repeating you with different words , or saying " Yes , that is exactly the same for me " , and perhaps " Will you please get out of my head !! " . For me this forum was/is a huge well of ideas and encouragement , the diaries especially helped me when I first joined , as the biggest thing that i had to learn was to let go . I had been told by so many "experts " if the horse does X you are going to both get injured and or die " , and all of you in your diaries were all like "Yippee ! Wildness! " , or just relaxing . So this made it so easy for me to ignore all "expert" and just listen to Cici , but again I do not think I wrote this once in anyone's diary though , so I will say it now - Thank you :kiss: :giveflower: :kiss:

I know that sometimes , in my case , I do not join in a discussion because of a certain degree of laziness :blush: , like with this discussion , you all have covered everything so well and so deeply that sometimes I will think " well there is no real use in me adding my 2 cents worth " ... another thing ;) , is that this forum is not exactly shallow , and sometimes I will find myself getting lost my mind about what about it , so in the end it all becomes so confusing and I cannot remember what I was first supposed to write about ..

Sometimes I do wonder whether I annoy you all with my weird , random , chaotic writings , but you have all put up with it without complaint so it cannot be that bad :funny: ..

But mainly I wanted to write and say that I love all of your diaries and writing and please never ever stop
:kiss:

Last edited by Ali on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:50 pm 

Yogini wrote:
I am not so sure anymore if we really need the critical mass. There is so much activity these days.
Well, you certainly struck a spark here, Dani! Thanks for that! :applause:

Yogini wrote:
My laptop is suffering a weird tastature disease... I hope I can fix it so I can take part in the discussions...
I hope so too! :ieks: I'm sorry that you have to face all those adversities, when it's already so hard for you to write in here. Hopefully, you can fix this shortly :pray:.

Ali wrote:
So when someone writes something really interesting , I would not reply as It would either be just repeating you with different words
Well, often a little bit different point of view is quite enriching, but I totally know what you mean.

Ali wrote:
another thing , is that this forum is not exactly shallow , and sometimes I will find myself getting lost my mind about what about it , so in the end it all becomes so confusing and I cannot remember what I was first supposed to write about
Ah, that is something I know only too well! :yes: I tend to take a lot of time for each posting, as I try to write as understandable as possible and I'm also quite a bit pedantic about my own typos :roll:. Anyway, it happens every now and then that I started a lengthy post and then discarded it completely, because I lost myself in my winded thoughts, or just had to do something else and then later just couldn't connect any more.
It's also plainly a matter of time. Right now you can witness the effect of my mother-in-law doing baby-sitting for us and I have much more time for writing here :green:.
BTW: Today Anna and I will be able to take our horses for a walk TOGETHER! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: That's something that hasn't happened for half a year :ieks:

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:05 am 

Quote:
I hope so too! :ieks: I'm sorry that you have to face all those adversities, when it's already so hard for you to write in here. Hopefully, you can fix this shortly :pray:.

No, my laptop is really sustainably broken. And this was twice as hard, because this weekend I really would have liked to write a lot. That gave me a real bad mood :evil: , I have to admit...

Ali, I don t think, your posts are more chaotic than others, but I can understand you, because I feel the same about my own posts.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:56 pm 

Yogini wrote:
No, my laptop is really sustainably broken. And this was twice as hard, because this weekend I really would have liked to write a lot. That gave me a real bad mood :evil: , I have to admit...

That is such a shame about your computer :pet: Hopefully you will be able to find a replacement , or fix your one soon :f:

Quote:
Ali, I don t think, your posts are more chaotic than others, but I can understand you, because I feel the same about my own posts.

Thank you :kiss: ...I suppose my post seem more chaotic than everyone else's is because I have control over my posts , so can always improve - But this is not such a good habit , as I would never finish writing one thing ... Actually the most helpful think more me would be for everyone to promise they would tell me if I was being annoying - or random , or chaotic - instead of being polite and thinking it in their heads - So often I cannot decide whether social politeness is a good thing or a very annoying bad thing ....

:kiss: