The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:27 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:37 pm 

...that's what Morgan called it and it's basically what I'm searching for. I'd like to stay with AND people rather than searching for anonymous ads. I'd like to help out with horses, but I'm open to anything else if you need... :f:

I definitely made my decision to take a year "off" before starting a job training and if not worse comes to worse I will join AnneMarie/ AMA in Italy for some time this spring/summer :yes: :) :D :cheers: :f: .
Since I don't know yet how long I will stay and if really everything will work out, and besides I'd like to try diverse things, too, to get a better idea of what I want and one year is finally quite some time, now I just would like to ask if anybody was interested in something like this. If so, please let me know and we can talk about it in detail...

I'm looking forward to any responses,

warm regards, Anna

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:20 am 

Hi Anna,
Did you have a certain country in mind?
As you know Gem is with Glen, from the States to SA!
I am off to an equine sanctuary this weekend and the lady that runs it is married to "the meerkat man"!
Here is a link for you to have a look:
http://ikkos-equine-sanctuary.weebly.com/

It may be too far for you????
I see they advertise for working students and there would definitely be room for you to explore different animals and ideas........Laura is an awesome lady and if you want I can chat with them this weekend and see if I can get more info for you?
Ax

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:39 pm 

Hi Annette :)

I'd love to go to Africa, too (well, also to cananda and Sri Lanka and GB and the rest of the world)
and I'd love to hear more about it, though I think it isn't the time to think about Africa yet, when I've just something huge in front of me, so don't make yourself any circumstances, please. Africa is kinda "bigger" than Italy for sure and I come to realize that I first need to go to Italy and make my experiences there and be able to enjoy it without again making plans over plans!

So I think I have to trust in something to cross my way WHEN there's the right time anyhow...it's awkward :funny:

Thank you!
:f: :f: