The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:21 pm 

No, it's cool! He stopped breathing when he was a few months old. Navy blue for about 45 minutes. Of course that resulted in the brain damage. That led to psychosis (audio and visual hallucinations.) So he never quite shared our world - he never really figured out which was the dream and which was real.

Which meant he was labelled a troublemaker in school. I was refused permission to home-school him because at that time the ANC had just taken control and was flexing muscles. In RSA, if a child runs away from home a certain number of times, it is removed and made a ward of he state. So we lost control of his circumstances through his actions.

So he just spiralled further and further away from everything that might have saved him. He eventually shot himself, after he got hooked on Crack cocaine.

The only good part of it was he told us he wished he'd listened to us more and fought us less, because that might have saved him. He's not being tortured anymore, so that's a blessing, and we don't feel guilty because of what he said during that last day - which we very likely would have felt.

Keep in mind this a very short description of 20 years of hell!

Words that soak into your ears are whispered...not yelled. Anon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:26 pm 

Don't worry - it's not a sensitive subject! It hurts sometimes when I miss him, but I can deal with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:20 pm 

Glen, I'm begining to see more and more why your such a strong person, you have faced so much. Your son went through so much, but now he is at peace. I'm so glad he he left those words for you before he went, you know you did everything you could for him, it was his path.

I don't know about you, but I lost my dad a few years ago, his life was turbulent, he had many problems that more often than not came hurtling my way, or my brothers or sisters, but now, I sense he is at peace,he's often with me, and he's so happy now, everything that happened just doesn't matter anymore, that was my journey with him here, when this is finished for me here I will see him again. This can be a turbulent, painful place for alot of us, a place of learning too, when it's all over, we meet again, and hopefuly have a bloody good party.

I too miss my dad, I know what thats like, but it must be different with a child, I always think the loss of a child, no matter how old they are is desperatly sad, but, always remember, he's always with you, small things might happen, and he comes in your mind, well, thats when he's there, it's just like that with my dad, he's always around.

Bless you Glen, I just hope you can feel my huge cyber hugs heading your way. xxxxxxxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:22 am 

:lol: Annie! Digital hugs is quite a concept!

Yeah, I said goodbye to both my parents a few years ago as well! It is different from the death of a child because it's more "the natural progression of things." We all, in some way, expect to outlive our parents; but very few of us expect to outlive our children! It does cut deeper and sharper, but as you say, they're not lost. We know exactly where they are, and a part of them will always be with us - it's in the memories.

I can close my eyes and "conjure them back" anytime I need them, which is a big blessing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:11 am 

Oh I meant to say Glen, I'm realy glad your getting involved in the Peace Intention Meditation, I just love the thought of mass intention for peace and love here on earth, it sends tingles up my spine just thinking of so many people sending out so much positive energy all at once....wow.

I'll start a thread on it now and see if we can stir others to get involved :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:08 am 

I wanted to post this, many channelers right now have said that they are getting messages saying that a huge ufo will appear on the 14 October over America, (Ithink)

Many people can make there own minds up on how they think about this, (I have seen three ufo's, but I am always sceptical of channelers) This is what one woman channeled concerning the date, all the other stuff aside, the words are lovely, the music is lovely, and the pictures are gorgeous, so make your own mind up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0YgMXJSmTA

Sorry if this is turning into Annies whacky thread... :shock: :shock:

Post subject: Re: Your Views on 2012.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:16 pm 

This website has very much information under a variety of item headings and seeming a lot of interpretation of the Mayan calender.
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/items.htm
Under the remote viewing heading itsuggests that "end date" is not really a Gregorian understanding since time is fluid and exists in a variety of parameters.
Other parts of the site suggest the end date to be an explosion of understanding, perhaps in a way of light years not being travelled but space reached instantly through astral projection, the physical limitations overcome by higher spiritual and philosophical understanding.
In 'asteroid takes out the earth scenario', population explosion is explained in a book on reincarnation, more souls attempting to take short or longer revision lessons in preparation for this event. However some of this is postulated as forces of fear and depression also trying to overcome the higher spirit by taking physical bodies in the angelic type war.
I do not doubt that an escalation of ectopic pregnancies, miscarriages or other impacts could seriously cause a loss of joy and celebration of life and creation or disrupt the harmony of the Universe.
Somewhere on diagnosis 2012 I read that in he case of 'end of world' type scenario, those ready for higher learning would continue with that, those not ready would be reincarnated on a planet capable of providing the atmospheric conditions for human life, and they would continue to spiritually evolve until able to join those who had gone ahead.
World without end, Amen.

Post subject: Re: Your Views on 2012.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 pm 

P.S. all I get are adverts to other sales sites from here:
www.theintentionexperiment.com/peace