The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:45 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:16 am 

Miriam wrote:
Me neither: the download-site tells me that I should buy a new computer with Panther, Tiger and other scary sounding software on it. So I'll guess I'll just crash into Josepha's computer sunday. :wink:

Woaw?!?
It's an heavy cost for 6' of video ! I suspect a marketing of .MAC on this point !

post re-edit:
The link to the video is erased for the reasons I'll explain on a new post.

Last edited by Ralph Goessens on Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

Nice nice nice! :D

By the way, you can edit your youtube video account so that people can't give comments or ratings, but also so that only friends can see it. Maybe that's an option if you don't want the world to see it?

I love the way how the rearing really seems to help Opositor to achieve and maintain th amount of collection that he needs for the passage. Very interesting, I notice the same with Blacky too. Not that he knows anything approaching a passage, but his canter becomes much more elevated after doing a rear or a terre a terre.

Thanks for putting it on YouTube!! And I do suspect it's an Apple scam too... Our computers do have Quicktime running and MacOS X Software, so I don't see the need to toss that all out and replace it by Tigers and Panthers??? :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:12 pm 

Ralph, Miriam is right. Go in to your account and turn everything public off, and we can ask here for your permission to go see the video.

I can see it on .Mac from Randy's computer (he has the most current software), so I'm ok with where it was. But it is very nice of you to place it on YouTube for other to see.

I turned off all possiblity of comments on my videos too. Nice comments are wonderful to get, but I was very afraid that I might get some bad comments and I just don't want to read that!

Please know that everyone here understands that this is early days for you and Oppositor in the big wide open spaces, and that you are taking it slow - the proper way it should be done. It is SO IMPRESSIVE. Really it is. But I understand about the possibility of being misunderstood. I had that fear with my own videos. You and Oppositor are an inspriation to me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:37 pm 

Karen wrote:
Ralph, Miriam is right. Go in to your account and turn everything public off, and we can ask here for your permission to go see the video.

I can see it on .Mac from Randy's computer (he has the most current software), so I'm ok with where it was. But it is very nice of you to place it on YouTube for other to see.

I turned off all possiblity of comments on my videos too. Nice comments are wonderful to get, but I was very afraid that I might get some bad comments and I just don't want to read that!

Please know that everyone here understands that this is early days for you and Oppositor in the big wide open spaces, and that you are taking it slow - the proper way it should be done. It is SO IMPRESSIVE. Really it is. But I understand about the possibility of being misunderstood. I had that fear with my own videos. You and Oppositor are an inspriation to me!

It's done !
I am very very grateful to all the forumers who gives me positive comments on this video and I invite them with pleasure to send me their email on pm to get an access on my YouTube .
I'm forced to erase the "all public" links because many people ,on YouTube (but also on AND throught PM ) take pleasure to criticize withouth knowledge ( about both riding and Opositor and me) .
To this peoples : rest rassured , you are better riders then me , Olympic winner is surely not my goal , I'll not take your place because I don't earn one's living with horses, I don't want to be Universaly known and replace Hempfling, Parelli or Nevzorov.
My goal is only to show that complicity is most beautyfull then coercion and is on the reach of everyone .
Only for Horse's well-being.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:00 am 

Ralph Goessens wrote:
Karen wrote:

Please know that everyone here understands that this is early days for you and Oppositor in

the big wide open spaces, and that you are taking it slow - the proper way it should be done. It is SO IMPRESSIVE. Really it is. But I understand about the possibility of being misunderstood. I had that fear with my own videos. You and Oppositor are an inspriation to me!

It's done !
I am very very grateful to all the forumers who gives me positive comments on this video and I invite them with pleasure to send me their email on pm to get an access on my YouTube .
I'm forced to erase the "all public" links because many people ,on YouTube (but also on AND throught PM ) take pleasure to criticize withouth knowledge ( about both riding and Opositor and me) .
To this peoples : rest rassured , you are better riders then me , Olympic winner is surely not my goal , I'll not take your place because I don't earn one's living with horses, I don't want to be Universaly known and replace Hempfling, Parelli or Nevzorov.
My goal is only to show that complicity is most beautyfull then coercion and is on the reach of everyone .

Oh I am sorry if this was me for mentioning just two little things I picked up :oops: :oops: As maybe I should of pm'd :oops: But little things that I thought maybe of use. I thought it was rather beautiful and to have that much trust and response with each other I was in AWE. This is why I would love to meet you sometime to learn a little of your knowledge if you would be so kind and to watch you and Oppositor as I do have lots to learn, also you should give yourself far more credit for the rider you are.

Also maybe one day it would be nice to have open stuff without the fear of those who like to demoralize as we need more beautiful videos out there than the ones where you can see it is abuse, although not alot of people realise that it is we should really start learning to stop caring about the negative stuff that might happen and get on with the positive stuff to see what can be achieved with positivity, may take longer sometimes normally for our lack of understanding, but their is a much closer beautiful relationship that I can see from many people's video's and photo's on here, you for one Ralph and Karen for two and more just those that spring to mind easily and no offence to others either :oops:

So we need more great footage out there like Ralph's and Oppositor's. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:18 am 

emmerrie wrote:
Ralph Goessens wrote:
Karen wrote:

Please know that everyone here understands that this is early days for you and Oppositor in

the big wide open spaces, and that you are taking it slow - the proper way it should be done. It is SO IMPRESSIVE. Really it is. But I understand about the possibility of being misunderstood. I had that fear with my own videos. You and Oppositor are an inspriation to me!

It's done !

Oh I am sorry if this was me for mentioning just two little things I picked up :oops: :oops: As maybe I should of pm'd :oops: But little things that I thought maybe of use. I thought it was rather beautiful and to have that much trust and response with each other I was in AWE. This is why I would love to meet you sometime to learn a little of your knowledge if you would be so kind and to watch you and Oppositor as I do have lots to learn, also you should give yourself far more credit for the rider you are.

Also maybe one day it would be nice to have open stuff without the fear of those who like to demoralize as we need more beautiful videos out there than the ones where you can see it is abuse, although not alot of people realise that it is we should really start learning to stop caring about the negative stuff that might happen and get on with the positive stuff to see what can be achieved with positivity, may take longer sometimes normally for our lack of understanding, but their is a much closer beautiful relationship that I can see from many people's video's and photo's on here, you for one Ralph and Karen for two and more just those that spring to mind easily and no offence to others either :oops:

So we need more great footage out there like Ralph's and Oppositor's. :wink:

I totally agree. You and Opositor are beautiful pair.

April

April

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:54 am 
Site Admin

YEAAAHHHH I was able to watch it today and I LOVED the video :shock: :shock: :shock: WOWWWWW GREAT!!!! :D
:D :D
You are such a great team!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:45 pm 

I want to see the video...how do I view it? I don't see a link. Maybe I missed it?
Also, nice to know that you are able to block public on youtube, now maybe I will feel better about sharing videos.
I agree that the public can be soo mean on youtube.
Can't wait to see this....
Carrie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:44 pm 

I have tried the whole day - and probably disturbed Ralph on his work several times.... 8) :lol:

But still I can't :lol: :lol:

Am I good on compuiters or....not... :oops: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:27 pm 

Carrie, you have to PM Ralph and he has to add you to his "friends" list in order to see it. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:43 pm 

Thanks Karen, I really want to see it, but I don't want to bombard him with PMs :) I will wait, I am sure lots of folks would like to see this, it sounds wonderful, I bet he has alot of PMs to go through :lol:
BEST WISHES
Carrie

Lakota proverb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:40 am 

FINALLY!!!

I got to see it yesterday evening - adn now I know why everybody seems to be so over-enthusiastic... It was GREAT!!

GOOD JOB RALPH!!! (And none of us are jealous with you... 8) :lol: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:45 pm 
Site Admin

Ralph Goessens wrote:

I just split the replies to this and turned it into a sticky on how to give your opinion/advice on what you see:
http://www.artofnaturaldressage.com/viewtopic.php?t=885

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:13 pm 

Karen wrote:
Carrie, you have to PM Ralph and he has to add you to his "friends" list in order to see it. :D

That was the way I thinked it was the best one .

However, I put the link again via a new "future part " of my website .( It seems that all my friends can read it, so I hope you to.)

Finaly , I think it will be beter to bear the negative critics and show something , otherwise it's me who 'll be negative.

Thank you all for your PM.

http://web.mac.com/ralphgoessens/Lien_news_video/_NEWS.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:01 pm 

I finaly saw the video and I was amazed :shock: :lol:

It looked great! Hope Timber and me one day will show the same beautyfull things as you and Oppositor 8)