The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:32 pm 
Site Admin

Last year at the summer meeting we decided that we will have a meeting again this year, even when the forum is getting smaller and smaller. Are you still interested? If yes, we have to decide when and where.

Last year we said that we will meet at my place every year until Nora is allowed to travel, so that would be Dresden, Germany. But if anyone has other suggestions, please say so.

Concerning the date, do you have any preferences? For me the whole summer is still free, so you can choose. So anyone who is interested, please reply in this topic and say at what dates you can and cannot participate.

Looking forward to seeing you! :f:

Romy and the gang:
:study: :hug: :queen: :hap:

List of participants:

Romy, Nora & Matilda
Jana & Anni
Els
Marlene & friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:55 pm 

i´m interested in :green:
for me dresden would be perfect
for how many days you plan that meeting?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:58 pm 
Site Admin

The meeting is from Friday to Sunday, but everyone is free to come whenever he wants to and stay as long as he wants to. Great that you are coming! :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:27 pm 

I would love that!
Finally being able tocome over and meet everybody.
I am not sure of dates though, so I would love to hear when it is so I can take up my vacation days at work and visit germany.
Just looked it up on google maps, its only a 9 hour drive from where I live.. :ieks:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:48 pm 

We also would like to come to the AND meeting! :sun: :bounce:
Every date after the 22.7. would be possible for us and we would like to stay friday til sunday, if it's a weekend :smile:
We are already excited to meet you, Romy, Nora and of course all the others and horses (again) :f:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:33 pm 
Site Admin

So great, Arike, Jana and Anni! :bounce:

I have added you all to the list. TitSumPiBa will be soooo excited to have you here and play with you.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:24 pm 

I would love to come as well!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:38 pm 
Site Admin

Hihi, so cool! I thought that we might not even have a meeting this year, and now it's only a few hours since I started this thread and we already have quite a list of participants. :)

Jaz, I am really curious how you will like TitSumPiBa. When I met Panti, I somehow felt as if he was so much more "there" in a way, much more into you, more intense. Not in any physical sense but like one of these people who look right into your eyes and capture your attention and keep it on them. It might be different when you see him every day, but after I met Panti, I was wondering whether my horses would seem somewhat pale to you. Not in any negative sense, more like anemone nemorosa when you are used to tulips. So I am very curious! :f:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:13 pm 

Quote:
When I met Panti, I somehow felt as if he was so much more "there" in a way, much more into you, more intense. Not in any physical sense but like one of these people who look right into your eyes and capture your attention and keep it on them. It might be different when you see him every day

I feel this as well, and every single time I am with him. He is very special for me, and I don't even try to compare other horses to him. He is Panti, my Panti. And he actually asked whether he could come along, but I explained that it is very far and I wanted to start him in the trailer on shorter trips first.

I am also very curious what TitSumPiBa think about me, and how we will play around :) I also look forward very much to meet all of you live (except for Romy who visited me here and whom I am very impressed with) :)

The only date that is already blocked with me is the 9.9-11.9.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:46 am 

hej,
i have vacation from 25.7. till 5.8.
this i will spend with my family, so before or after would be great. also the weekend from 22.7.till 24.7. is possible for me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:53 pm 
Site Admin

Seems like there is only one possible date, because Anni and Jana can only come after July 22, and Nora is on holidays for the last two weeks of July and school starts again here at August 08.

This means that the meeting should be August 05-07.

Anouk, will you be on holidays until Sunday (August 07) or is it possible for you to join us on Saturday and/or Sunday? And is there anyone who wants to come but cannot make it at this date? In this case, we could still pick the next weekend and Nora could join us a bit later (Friday evening or Saturday morning). I'd have to figure out a way to get the horses home before the meeting (with Nora being at school during the week), but if it is necessary, there will be a way.

:sun:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:15 pm 

will be fine for me :f: i think we will not drive away, so i hope i can stay from friday on 8)
although the second august weekend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:54 pm 

We'll have to see how it fits in at work, but 2 days off should be possible! ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:11 pm 

Sorry for this late respons, but I am interested too!
I have no idea yet what my summer will look like, but if I have the time I would love to join again (And maybe I can convince my mom or Linda or both to join me ;) ).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:40 pm 
Site Admin

Wonderful, Els! :kiss: And yes, please bring your mom and Linda! :bounce: