The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:19 am 

Yes Nora!!!
i'm so happy and looking forward to meet you too :yeah: :kiss: :yeah:
we have similar flight tickets to what i had last time, that mean we arrive at Berlin on Friday at 9:50am and get a bus to Dresden that will probably arrive at around 12 at noon.
i dont have the bus tickets yet - but i will let you know when i do and what is the exact time.
and it would be great if you can pick us up from the bus station :D to lead us over to Romy's paradise.

BIG hug from me and the rest of your horsy family here in Israel :kiss:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:12 pm 

I have written this in my diary but I thought I should post it here as well .
Quote:
I am really sorry guys but i cant come for the Summer meeting :sad: It just is not safe for me to leave and expect my mum to be ok with whatever may happen . Though now we will work on this and hopefully it will be fine for me to go next year .
Of course this could , and will, be made ok , through me not coming and Mr seeing that i do come back and theorectically this could be made ok in time for the meeting But only if everything stayed calm , apart from me not being there - if something happened during the time that i was away , something that involved having to move them , or if he breaks through the fence , or if he need medical attention . There would be no way being able to calm him or help him.As any use of force , which is the go to method of every vet and horse person in this area , apart from my Mum and I , would just result in him fighting it with all his will , and making him more stressed and possibly hurt , and there is no one that is confident , or well enough versed in our language , to help him over his stress or ask him to do things . Or language and interacting with it is so normal for me that I forget how that this is not the case for everyone around me , and should a situation come where they need to communicate they would not be able to .

I was so looking forwards to coming this year , it would be so great to meet everyone :sad: . But next year will hopefully be fine :yes:

i am very sorry
:f:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:18 pm 

What a pity Ali. I hope to meet you some other time.

My mom unfortunately won't be coming, but Linda (my friend) and me will.

We can leave around 15.00 from Amsterdam so we will arrive late in the evening (around 23.00). Is that all right, or would you prefer if we arrive saturday morning? In that case we can start driving in the night so that we are there saturday morning.
Romy, could you give me the exact address? Then our navigation will hopefully bring us there :).

And still: If we need to pick somebody up somewhere on the road that won't be a problem! Just let me know!

It's just one more week! I am so happy to see all of you!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:56 pm 
Site Admin

Friday night is great, Els! Ik kijk ernaar uit om je eindelijk weer te zien! En wat fijn dat Linda ook meekomt! :)

My address:
Neugersdorfer Str. 15
01324 Dresden

However, parking is a bit difficult there, so I think it's better if you drive to "Elisabethstraße" from where you can also enter the pasture. You can just call me (+49 173 1483842) when you are there and then we will pick you up.

Is there anyone who can leave late on Sunday? I am asking because in that case we could bring the horses back to the summer pasture after the others have left. Or we do it very early on Sunday so that we can all go together. It's a nice 2.5 hours walk, and in that way you could also see my little summer paradise.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:52 pm 

Romy this sounds like a wonderful idea - taking the horses on Sunday morning to your summer pasture. :bounce: :yeah: :bounce:
YES please lets do that.
i'm so looking forward to see you and the horses.

i still didnt book the tickets for the bus from Berlin airport to Dresden and back,
i will do that tomorrow and will let you know.

Noemi can bring a small tent and i will bring sleeping bags.
hopefully this time no sickness will stop me from making horse cookies for the furry guys,
is there anything we should bring? or you want us to bring with us?

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:39 pm 
Site Admin

Anat, you needn't bring a tent because we still have that little guest room next to my house that I booked for Volker, Anna and Egon. As they won't come it is free for Neomi and you - unless Els and Linda want to sleep there and you two prefer to sleep in a tent.

You needn't bring anything else, just yourself and Neomi, that is more than enough. Or if you really want to bring something - I could use some Pipo hair to make my collection complete. Your other horses' hair is hanging in my office. :smile:

I am so looking forward to the meeting! :bounce:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:02 am 

We will bring a tent.

And I have another question: A friend of us, his name is Frank, is very interested in the meeting as well. Can he come too?

:bounce:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:51 am 
Site Admin

Of course Frank can come! I think it's wonderful to have you all here, and actually I even was a bit worried that the meeting might get cancelled or something when so many of the people who originally wanted to come reconsidered or simply did not visit the forum anymore at all. So I am more than happy to hear that several people are interested. All your friends are very welcome! :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:31 am 

OK,
i got the bus tickets for Neomi and me from the airport (Berlin - Schönefeld) to Dresden (bus stop at - Dresden, Schlesischer Platz) and back...
if we manege to get on the but on time (we land at 9:50 am) we will get to the Dresden, Schlesischer Platz at 12:15.
then our bus back is on Sunday same place (Dresden, Schlesischer Platz) at 16:15 pm.

Romy - will that leave us time to take the horses to your summer pasture on sunday? :pray:
and are you OK to meet us at the bus stop - so we can find our way to your place?

i'm so excited to be able to hug you Romy and Nora again :kiss: ...
and meet all of you :D
soon :giveflower:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:52 am 
Site Admin

Great that you got the tickets! :) Nora and I will pick you up, like last time. And your departure time on Sunday is perfect, leaves us plenty of time to bring the horses to the summer pasture. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:32 pm 

Linda, Frank and I are really looking forward to the meeting!
Just in case anybody needs to reach me: my phone number is 0031647305018.

The earliest we can be there friday evening is at 21.00, but with traffic and one or two stops it might get a lot later. Romy, I will text you if we are an hour away.

See you all soon :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:55 am 

Hi Romy,

thanks for your Reminder. We are currently on vacation in Holland so that it will be not possible for us to come, unfortunately. Wishing you guys a great time with each other; sure, you'll have to tell a lot. :sun:

Hope to see photos here! :f:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:21 am 

Dear All!

I also wish you a fantastic weekend together!
Enjoy it and have lots of fun! :f:

Also hope to see photos! :green:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:13 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for your wishes, Lena and Ellen. It was absolutely great, and I am already looking forward to next year! :sun:

Perhaps I will write a report later, but here you already get a preview picture (Anat has many of them, and I have a few little videos): The girls worshipping Phoenix from the ashes

...and of course there must be a picture of our little sea monster, even if it's just very bad video still quality

Thank you so much for the wonderful time, Els, Linda, Frank, Anat, Neomi, Anni, Jana, Lena & Nora! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:44 am 

these are great pics :love:

thanks Romy!!!!!!
these were great 3 days.

i was so happy to see you and Nora again,
meet face to face with Els Anni and Janna and meet Lena Linda and frank.

as allays - i felt your horses are a amazing, unique, wonderful masters to learn from.
( and although adoring all 4, appreciating the many lessons i can learn from each of them you know that this time i fell hopelessly in love with Pia, my daughter-in-law, making it so very hard to leave. :sad:) so i will just have to come visit again very soon :D

thanks for letting us again into your paradise,
your openness, guidance, hospitality, sharing your insight.

sending a big hug to you very special mother.

Nora thank you for being who you are :love:

as Uri is on his holiday and i am with him - it will take me a bit longer to upload the pics and maybe add a few more words,
hopefully I'll have more time (and not collapse to bed again...) tonight.

i miss you very much already.... :kiss:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next