The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:17 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:31 pm 
Site Admin

Volker, that is no problem. My neighbours one house further up have a room to rent and at the upper end of the street there also is a room, and then there are many more in other streets nearby. I'll organize something for you. :smile:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:10 am 

Oh fantastic, Romy. That sounds good! :kiss:

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:16 pm 

I d like to sleep in my tent. I didn't use it for a while. .. is there some place for it ? I don't know yet when I can come because a colleague just quit her job and we don't know yet how to compensate. But I definitely will come on Friday. And I am looking very much for our meeting. .. :cheers:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:22 pm 
Site Admin

There is plenty of space for tents, a possibility to sleep in the hay, and if someone wants to sleep in my flat, this is possible as well. And you can also re-decide day by day, that's what the children always do during our holiday camp. :smile:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:25 pm 

Yeah that sounds like I will love it...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:40 pm 

I know that I am pretty new and you don't know me yet...but in case you all agree, I would like to come to the meeting, too :yes: I don't know if I can make it because I don't know if I can go on vacations this summer, but in case I can organize it - would it be OK for all of you if I came to the meeting?
(I would bring some cookies as a bribe :D )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:27 pm 
Site Admin

Gwenda, that would not just be okay, it would be GREAT!! :) So nice that you want to come, and I am really curious how you will like TitSumPiBa. Actually I am curious how everyone will like TitSumPiBa - or especially Ba, first because some of you know TitSumPi already, and second because Baca can be somewhat... well... keeping people busy. I love him to pieces, but I am a bit worried that everyone else will find him annoying. Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:39 am 

To be honest - Bacardy's diary is one of my favourite ones because he reminds me of Frodur in so many things :funny:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:38 pm 

Gwenda so nice that you come. It already feels as if you have been here for ages...
Romy, up til now no horse managed to annoy me... would be interesting if baca could. But I guess he is too charming to do so... well we will see... :funny:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:29 am 

I think this year I will be able to join the meeting again!
It would be lovely to see you again Romy, Volker and Anna, and I am also really happy about meeting everybody I haven't met yet :).
First week of March I will know for sure, but I'm quite sure I am going to make it :)
:cheer:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:36 am 
Site Admin

Wow, Els, this is absolutely fantastic!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am very much looking forward to seeing you again, and I think Summy will jump up and down with joy when I tell him that you will come. And Nora will be so happy as well - she does not know you yet (if I remember correctly) but of course she knows the video of you and Summy and I am sure she will love to meet the elephant's dove. :)

By the way, check out the picture subforum - Impie has moved to Spain and there is a picture of her at the beach! :love:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:49 am 

Yay! I'm looking forward to meeting Nora too. And I cannot wait to see Summy again!
I am soo excited :)
(I am going to check Impie at the beach right now!)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:58 pm 

Such wonderful news, Els! :applause: I'm looking forward to meeting you again! You have to tell me about your time with the wolves :).

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:25 pm 

Considering! I still don't know if there will suddenly be plans for me, this summer, but perhaps this year is the one where I see other horses and horse people, and get some inspiration! 8)

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:06 pm 
Site Admin

I am writing this here because some of you know Kim from the 2013 summer meeting at my place. Today Bianca forwarded an email to me which says that Kim's cancer came back. They tried everything, but this time Kim is not going to make it. :sad: She is home now, with her parents comforting her during the last days. If anyone wants to send an email or postcard, you can contact me and I can give you the address.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next