The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:35 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:39 pm 

Sorry guys - May 30th is a definite no, as I have exams Image

Any chance of another meeting later in the summer? I'd really like to go/meet all/some of you, and I don't think I'll be travelling any other places. All summer will be in the name of the horses and dogs! :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:45 pm 
Site Admin

Bissen wrote:
Any chance of another meeting later in the summer? I'd really like to go/meet all/some of you

Not really an AND meeting, but we will have our annual holiday camp at my pasture in July or August, and of course you are welcome! :) That goes for the others as well, so if there is anyone who wants to spend a horsey week with me and the children, please feel invited! :f:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:09 pm 

Rikke, where exactly do you live?

We spend two weeks of our summer holiday in Denmark end of June/ begin of July and will stay near Norre Nebel. Perhaps you live somewhere nearby? :f:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:29 pm 

Really? I live 1½ hours from Nørre Nebel! :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:35 am 

Bissen wrote:
Really? I live 1½ hours from Nørre Nebel! :)

Oh, great :cheers:
So let's keep this in mind!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:32 pm 

Sure thang 8)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:02 am 

I am really sad, that I will have to move my horse to another stable on Saturday, the 31.5.14. This means, I will not take part in the AND meeting... :sad:

Have to copy this from my diary to be faster, cause I have to work a lot today:

Quote:
We checked all possibilities now, and it always comes back to the same date and we had to definetely set it now. I did take holidays long time ago (when the AND meeting was set), for the week after this weekend, to visit my lovely friend Taiga as well. Now I will have to spend the time on the new pasture and watch the horses connect. I already talked to Taiga about coming in August instead. Now, I read, that Romy will have a pasture week in July or August. Since I really want to get to know all of you, it is such a pity to miss the meeting. But I would love to come some days to the pasture week :love: .

This is really a huge pity, because I always felt so excited and happy, when I was thinking of the AND meeting...
:sad:

And I still want to jump around with Baca.... :bounce:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:29 pm 

:sad: :sad: :sad:
Ach, Dani, that's not good! I really looked forward to talking to you about Zermi... Hope we get the chance some other time... :f:

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:33 am 

"Ach" is so much the right word... This is also so sad to me. Can t tell, how much I was looking forward to talk to you...
:sad:

(When I read your post yesterday evening, I thought that "Ach" was the right word and tonight I dreamt, I saw a huge article on the first side of the "BILD" newspaper, with the Headline: "Ach,..." (Cant remember the rest of the text, though) In my dream I thought: oh, what a seriously sad article...)

There was the thought of moving one week earlier, but then I would have only one week (well, a bit more) to rehearse with the trailer, which comes on the 14th and this is too much of a risk to me. I think I could even use 4 weeks... And then I might have a bad feeling to leave for several days, while Zermi has to get used to the new stable. I always spend loads of time in the stable, when integrating and getting used to. However, I turn it, it doesn t work. Actually, the farmer wanted us to come on first of may and the bardigiano might have done it, but Zermi needs much more time. Luckily, I could bargain this month. Middle to end of june was no option for anybody for several reasons.

Well, all these explanations don t help. It is such a pity. I am sure, we get the chance another time. Hopefully next year, but I would appreciate it earlier.

But whenever...:
Freiburg and surrounding is for example a wonderful holiday place for young families... :D
Zermi and I will welcome you :D
I definetely will try to make it the next AND meeting. But since this year, everything was planned (though I am rather a spontanious type...), and it still won t happen, I learned that forecasting doesn t work reliably...

Well:
If Zermi won t go into the trailer at all, in the two weeks of training, I might come, though....
Or we change the meeting point from Dresden to Freiburg then, and all of us get him into the trailer...
Nooooo, that was just a pretty bad joke...
:alien:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:59 pm 

Yogini wrote:
(When I read your post yesterday evening, I thought that "Ach" was the right word and tonight I dreamt, I saw a huge article on the first side of the "BILD" newspaper, with the Headline: "Ach,..." (Cant remember the rest of the text, though) In my dream I thought: oh, what a seriously sad article...)
:funny: Priceless! That would indeed be a very good headline for the Bild-Zeitung!

Yogini wrote:
If Zermi won t go into the trailer at all, in the two weeks of training, I might come, though....
No, no. Take your time with loading Zermi and then make sure he gets the best start possible in his new home. That's the most important thing of all. :yes: And maybe one day, we can all visit you and Zermi there for an AND meeting? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:44 pm 

Quote:
No, no. Take your time with loading Zermi and then make sure he gets the best start possible in his new home. That's the most important thing of all.

Thats true...

Quote:
And maybe one day, we can all visit you and Zermi there for an AND meeting? ;)

:D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:58 pm 

Yogini wrote:
:D

:cheers:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:32 pm 
Site Admin

Such a pity indeed, Dani! :pet:

Yogini wrote:
Or we change the meeting point from Dresden to Freiburg then, and all of us get him into the trailer...

For me it would work just fine to meet in Freiburg. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:49 am 

Romy wrote:
Bissen wrote:
Any chance of another meeting later in the summer? I'd really like to go/meet all/some of you

Not really an AND meeting, but we will have our annual holiday camp at my pasture in July or August, and of course you are welcome! :) That goes for the others as well, so if there is anyone who wants to spend a horsey week with me and the children, please feel invited! :f:

Yyyyaaaay! I'm sure I'd benefit greatly from it, but I'm scared already :funny:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:04 am 

Romy wrote:
For me it would work just fine to meet in Freiburg. ;)
Could this really be an alternative? Not that I don't love to meet at Romy's place and see the children and little Baca, but right now it seems like it could be just Romy and us meeting there. Anat is also still not sure yet I think...
I just wondered, if we should shift it somewhere else to have more people from the forum meeting there?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next