The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:36 am 

Barbara wrote:
I do tend to get very nervous when I take a riding lesson from a new instructor, ...
:funny: Exactly the same with me! But the idea sounds great - I'll have to remember to bring my riding helmet. :)

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:32 pm 

oh that makes me feel so much better! :)

Romy, I am allergic to musquitos and all sorts of insects nowadays, so I need a tent that can be closed with a net, if you don't have that I think it is better for me to sleep in your house, I really want to avoid getting bitten to much... I have been thinking about it for days and I think one of these two solutions is the best for me... I hope this isn't too much trouble...

My horse is a beautiful living sculpture

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:48 pm 
Site Admin

No trouble at all, Barbara, and you can choose between both options. If you want to sleep in a tent, you could use Lena's and Nelly's tent which is standing under our apple tree without anyone using it now, and my mother can bring more tents on Friday. If you want to sleep in my house, that's fine as well. It's only 1-2 minutes to walk from the pasture. :smile:

Don't know about the riding lessons, yet. I see Pan (Jana's husband) every day when he brings their child to our holiday camp, but until now he hasn't said anything about it. But if not, that's okay as well, there are so many nice things we can do. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 am 

just to let you all know - i'm sick as a dog (does this phrase woks in English too?).
laying in bed with fever, throat swollen and aching up to my ears.
uri was sick over the weekend and apparently he passed it over to me :sad:
erez (which is a family doctor) has a chance this week to practice as his own family doctor, and i get a chance to see that while caring for us he can still clean the paddock (which almost never happens - sick or healthy) and prepare the hay and feed the horses and all that. and what do you know - the horses survive without any grooming - hoof cleaning - play time.

Now i just need to get well as i'm still hoping to come :pray: .
i will update tomorrow, cross your fingers for me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:39 am 
Site Admin

Pleeeeeese get better soon, dear!!! :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f:

We will keep our fingers crossed (and this makes a lot of fingers, with all the children we have here 8)). Special wishes from Azhar who really hopes to see you on Friday. :kiss:

And if you can come but still don't feel totally healthy, we will all take care of you. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:47 am 

Oh, no... Poor you... Get well soon, Anat! My fingers are crossed as well. :f:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:18 am 

Oh dear, Anat! That's really bad timing :pet: Please get well soon! :f: :f: :f: :f: :f:

I was also sick until recently, now Anna took over, but I'm sure she will be quite alright till tomorrow. Don't know what's going on health-wise?

BTW Romy, we will come by car and will probably arrive tomorrow at your place around 4pm. Is that OK for you? We don't want to interrupt whatever you had planned with the children...

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Houyhnhnm wrote:
BTW Romy, we will come by car and will probably arrive tomorrow at your place around 4pm. Is that OK for you? We don't want to interrupt whatever you had planned with the children...

We do have a plan for tomorrow, but we will definitely be back before 4. I just told the children that you will come at 4 already and their first reaction was "Oh, cool!" (especially Azhar can't wait to finally meet you in person) and then they asked why you can't come today already. And Nora said you should go sleeping early today so that you will be fit for a night walk with the horses. :green:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:16 pm 

Oh I do hope you are well soon Anat! if not we need to make a device to carry you around all the time :)

I'll wait untill I'm there to decide where to sleep, I just don't like having to take to much medicine because of the allergy.

If there is no lesson for us that is no problem Romy, I always love the fact that you can do whatever you feel like at that moment at the meetings and don't have to much of a plan...

We are leaving here friday morning, hoping to arrive about 4pm, but my colleague at work told me something about a big detour when we are coming your way... I hope it will be gone by then...

Just a few more days!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:49 am 

Oh, I hope that you get better soon, Anat. :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: :f: I cross everything for you. We've got a "grandma-armchair" and it's very comfortable and you can sit in it.

I hope you can come and that you get better.... :pet: :f:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:58 am 

Nora wrote:
I cross everything for you.

Well, if that doesn't help... :funny:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:39 am 

I'm comming!!!! :yeah:

Still half a person, and it was a very slow, low, morning.
but i'm sure getting better (erez brought me antibiotics yesterday - which is not easy to get out of him - and i think it is working)
i went out of bed directly down to the horses this morning (at last) manged to hug & groom 3 horses and clean hoofs of 2 (Hercules will have to wait for later). then i hugged with Geronimo some more, telling him all about the amazing PIA princes that i'm soon gonna meet. :cheers:

but i feel i have to apologize in advance for coming as a weaker version of me (but hopefully getting stronger as the time pass)
see you all soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

You should have been here right now - we came home from a long walk with the horses, opened this thread and as the children read the first line of your message, all at once squealed a loud "YEAH!!"

And here you get personal messages from some of them:

Johnny:
Good luck
:sun:

Azhar:
I think it's cool that you come to us :cheers: :applause: . i will help you with everything what you want to do.I'm looking forward to tomorrow
say hello to geronimo bye see tomorrow

Nora:
I'm happy too that you can come to us and of course I'll help you too. If you read it already we've got a grandma-armchair and you can sit at it. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and I'll pick you up from the station with the others.
:yeah: :cheer: :yeah: :cheer:

Matilda:
Geronimo is a darling!I don't know you yet, but i'm looking forward to meeting you!
:giveflower:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:58 pm 

that grandma-chair sounds like a real treat Anat, you will be very well taken care of!

I was wondering what the weather was like there, is it warm? I was packing and don't know what to pack :)

see you tomorrow!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

It's very warm and the weather will be wonderful all weekend. :sun:

We already have Volker and Anna here and it's so nice, and we are all looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! :kiss:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next