The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:35 pm 

Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone here has enrolled in the Equine Sciences Degree in the Equine Sciences Academy, or has any experience with their courses? I am thinking about enrolling, but I want to do some research first, because the cost is 160 $ per course, so I want to be sure what to expect...

http://www.equinesciencesacademy.com/index.htm

Their advisory pannel is quite impressive, which leads me to think their courses are high quality. I am just worried that they might be a bit too basic.. Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:50 am 

I have been interested in his posts and youtube clips on FB. Some of them have been real eye openers. I was interested in taking a course. but as you mentioned they are quite expensive. i like the theory, study, biomechanics, etc but he is still quite traditional in tack, dominance etc, if that makes sense.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:24 pm 

Dee, is it possible that you mean The Science of Motion and Jean-Luc Cornille (not sure I spelled it right)? If you are, I have the exact same opinion, all of the articles I've read from him are very eye-opening, but I don't really like the fact that he is indeed very traditional. And he is quite mysterious as well, regarding his methods. I am very curious about his course, but I get the sense that one would have to be a far better rider than I am, to really benefit from this course. Maybe sometime in the future...

In the Equine Sciences Academy there are no courses involving tack, so that's why I thought that you mean The Science of Motion. I'm sorry if I understood wrong :D