The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:42 pm 
Site Admin

For some years we have been talking about taking the summer meeting to my place for a change. This year Bianca probably won't be at home during the summer, so now it is going to happen!

From July 19-21 you are welcome to visit us in Dresden, a lovely baroque city in the East of Germany.

The program will depend on our visitors' and the horses' interests. For example, we can take the horses for long walks and cycling trips in the forests directly next to our pastures, but also make trips to the city center or the famous sand rocks nearby (Sächsische Schweiz). And of course you can play with Titum, Summy and Pia all day, or simply sit around the campfire with them.

If you want to come, please reply to this topic and I will add your names to the list.

We are very much looking forward to meeting you! :)

Romy, Nora and the horses

List of Participants

Romy
Nora, Azhar & Matilda
Volker & Anna
Barbara & Kim
Anat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

If I can manage to plan the dates free for Ralph and me, and have someone living in our house then, we would love to be there!

xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:13 pm 

I'll tell Kim and let you know as soon as I have talked it over with Adriaan :) but I've been looking forward to seeing your horses for so long, I am doing all I can to come!

My horse is a beautiful living sculpture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:46 am 
Site Admin

Josepha wrote:
If I can manage to plan the dates free for Ralph and me, and have someone living in our house then, we would love to be there!

Lieverd, that would be so wonderful! :) I am so curious how you will like Summy, and I am sure that Ralph will be totally in love with Pia. And I always wanted to have you here with us to share our "pasture life".

Barbara wrote:
but I've been looking forward to seeing your horses for so long, I am doing all I can to come!

Oh, Barbara, I so hope that you can come! We have never had an AND meeting without you, and some years ago you were the one who first got me seriously thinking about doing it at my place. Please give my best to Kim and tell her that I would be very happy to have her here as well. :)

And there is something I forgot to tell you: The meeting will be at the end of the week of our holiday camp with the horses and children. So if someone has watched our videos of the holiday camps of the last years and always wanted to join us, here is your chance. :f:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:43 am 

Sounds awesome, if only I had the money and wasn't busy at uni.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:50 am 

Great idea! Dresden is definitely a feasible distance for me to come :applause:. I'll have to check with Anna if she can come too, but you can definitely add me to the list :).

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:25 am 
Site Admin

That would be great, Marina. But Australia indeed is a bit far away... We will make lots of pictures and videos for you. :f:

Houyhnhnm wrote:
but you can definitely add me to the list :).

:cheer: :yeah: :cheer: :yeah: :cheer: :yeah: :cheer: :yeah: :cheer:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:43 pm 

Adriaan said I could come!
So I'll check how I can get there by train or by car. Romy can you let me know what I need to bring, so I know if I can carry things on the train or need to come by car?
I'm sooooo happy!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:53 pm 
Site Admin

That's fantastic, Barbara. :cheer:

If you want to come by train, you needn't bring anything, just yourself. My mother has eight children and therefore she can lend us tents and sleeping gear. We will be at the winter pasture next to where I live, so if you want, you can even sleep inside - or in the hay in the shelter, or in the pasture next to the campfire, or in a tent, just as you like. That's how we always do it during our holiday camp as well: different sleeping places and every night the children can decide who sleeps where. :smile:

I am so glad that you will come, and so is Nora who just told me that she is looking forward to speaking English with you all weekend. :f:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:48 pm 
Site Admin

oh, if we can come too, we can travel together perhaps Barbara? 8)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:10 pm 

that would be nice Josepha...

Oh and Romy tell Nora I look forward to that and maybe she can help me with my German :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:27 pm 

Hello Barbara,
yes, I can help you with German and can you help me with English ? I look forward to the summer meeting :yeah:.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:44 pm 

I hope we can teach each other a lot of things! I'm looking forward to meeting you Nora...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:09 am 
Site Admin

This is a message for Nora, because she said she was always hoping that someone would post in this thread. And now I have wonderful news: Anna is coming to our meeting as well. :cheer:

She is looking forward to playing with our little pony daughter and you, and I am sure Pia will love that as well as Anna has lots of experience with cute wild ponies. Her Lily is like Pia's twin sister, just a little bit bigger, but the same cute and funny and cheerful person (we have lots of videos, so you can see that later). Oh, and Anna wants to eat pizza with the horses and us, hopefully this time without Titum leaving a big brown postcard in front of the shop door. :blush: :funny:

We will have such a wonderful time at the meeting. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:45 pm 

It´s embarrassing for me, that I ask, but who is Anna ??? I´m sorry and I feel me embarrassing... :blush: But every new person at the pasture is very good. :thumright: I look forward to the summer meeting... :sun: