The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:34 pm 
Site Admin

We have settled a date for this year's summer meeting: the weekend of 17-19 August.

The location will be Kessenich, Belgium (Bianca's place :)). We will meet there from Friday afternoon onwards, but of course you can also arrive later. There will be plenty of time to play with the horses, go for walks, discuss horsey topics and just have fun. The program and further practical information will be online a few days or weeks before the meeting, but if you already have questions now, feel free to ask.

For those who already know that they will come: please reply to the topic and I will add you to the list. Suggestions for the program can also be posted of course.

I am looking forward to it very, very much! :f: :f: :f:

List of participants

Bianca (Friday - Sunday)
Josepha (Saturday, Sunday)
Samantha (Saturday, Sunday)
Romy (Friday - Sunday)
Barbara (Friday - Sunday)
Kim (Friday - Sunday)
Marleen (Saturday, Sunday)
Birgit (Saturday evening)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:45 pm 

i so wish i could fly over and come too.
maybe in a year or 2 when uri is a bit bigger and erez will agree to take care of both uri and the horses for the time i'm away. it would be so exciting to meet you all in person, so refreshing and inspiring.
these days i hardly leave the house to anywhere that is not a walk distance or longer absence then 3-4 hours (so i'll be home at 'horse meals' time)...

i hope to read all about it and see the pictures (and videos too?) :yes:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:37 pm 

YAY!
I am not sure yet when I will arrive and when I will go, since summer is already pretty busy, but I am going to make sure that I can be there at least one day. Actually, I will try to be there all three days. And Bianca, I will do my best to arrive on the day that I tell you, so no confusion about that this year :funny:
Looking forward to it!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:09 am 
Site Admin

Anat, that would be so great if you could come! And of course Uri is very welcome as well, if one day you feel he is big enough but Erez still can't make time to take care of him. :) Actually we make video every year, but I totally forgot to ask Bianca to send them to me so that I can edit them. Next time I will make sure to bring my own camera and make lots of videos. :f:

Els, it's great to hear that you want to come, too. When I wrote the first post, I wondered whether I should already put you on the list, but then I wasn't sure whether you had time this summer or whether you were in the Netherlands at all. I am looking forward to seeing you again! :)

By the way, this year the program probably will be a bit different in that we will not drive over to Josepha on Sunday (maybe we can do that on Saturday?) but she and her students from her instructor school will come visit us at Bianca's. So even more people to play and discuss with. :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:06 am 

Of course I'll come :) I wrote it down in big letters in my agenda :) (almost) nothing can stop me!!!! jaaaay!!!

My horse is a beautiful living sculpture

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

SOOOO LOOKING FORWARD MEETING YOU ALL AGAIN!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: (and so do the horsies ofcourse :yes: )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:16 am 

Hi everyone! Wow, I feel like I've come home, haven't been on here in soooo long, I love seeing all your names and "faces" again. :green:

I just have to say I am sooooooo excited -- I'm traveling to Europe this summer and it's POSSIBLE I'll still be around at the end of August and will be able to come with Els! I would SO love to meet all you in person! :applause: :applause:

~Job 39:19a

www.cambriahorsemanship.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:39 am 
Site Admin

So great, Hannah! :) You certainly won't regret meeting Bianca and her horses, they are SUCH an inspiration. :f:

Oh, and of course you are welcome to visit us too, if you happen to be in the East of Germany.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:14 am 

Romy wrote:
So great, Hannah! :) You certainly won't regret meeting Bianca and her horses, they are SUCH an inspiration. :f:

Oh, and of course you are welcome to visit us too, if you happen to be in the East of Germany.

Thank you so much! What part of east Germany do you live in? I will be flying in and out of Munich -- where are you relative to there?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:17 am 
Site Admin

I am in Dresden, which still is quite far from Munich (almost 500 kilometers to the North, about 5 hours by car). Such a pity. But then we will meet at the AND summer meeting, if you come there. :smile:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:22 am 

Hmmm, yes, that is a bit of a hike... I'll have a Eurail pass, and possibly be buying one of those unlimited ones (given that it seems I'm going to be in just about every country in Europe... :roll: ;) ) so if I have a day or two, I still might be able to take the train down! But if not, hopefully still the AND meeting. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:41 pm 

Shoot... it looks like it's just going to be too expensive for me to extend my stay to Europe. I'm so disappointed! But I hope you all have a great clinic, and I know I'll get to meet you guys SOME time. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 am 
Site Admin

I bought my train tickets this morning and for the first time I will travel to Eindhoven via Amsterdam. My train leaves in Amsterdam at 15:23, so if anyone from there is coming to the meeting as well, we could travel together. :smile:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:12 pm 

I am in doubt wether or not to go, as I still have a thesis deadline to make.
If I go I'll probably go by car from Utrecht, and people can hitch a ride with me (the more the merrier), I'll decide ASAP...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:49 pm 

I wish you all a very nice meeting! :sun: :sun: :sun: :beer:
I'd love to come, but summer's full of appointments and unfortunately it's a rather long trip from Vienna :(.
So - have fun! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

By the way - I will be in Norway for 18 days in September. Don't we have some Norwegian people here? If any of you have time it would be nice to meet and go for a drink... I will be visiting Oslo, Bergen and Tina at Drømmedalen...

The horse owes us nothing.