Dear dear dear all
YESYES the summer meeting is almost there! Can't wait to see you guys and catch up! (and making personal apologies for me being so absent over here
It's in Kinrooi Belgium (near to the german and dutch border) and it's possible to stay at my place indoors or if you like you can ofcourse set up a tent or bring a camper van)
Soooo time to make the program! PLEASE ADD IDEAS / WISHES / CONTRIBUTIONS do you want to give a clinic, present something, have a topic discussed, want to have feedback, explain your tips etc.
Friday 12 th of August
- from 17.00 arrival
- 18.30 BBQ or pancakes in Thorn (depends on the weather) picture: http://www.marec.be/img/pic_thorn2.jpg
- after dinner, relaxing and campfire or indoors DVDs in case of rain
Saturday 13th of August
- 10.00 breakfast
- 11.00 practicing wild games
- 12.30 lunch
- 13.30 clinics / training / playing (please let us know if you want to present / teach or ...)
- 16.00 going to kessenich beach (so bring swimwear when the weather is good
(http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1186 ... 126ly5.jpg
- 18.30 BBQ and Big Campfire!!
Sunday 14th of August
- ?? Before breakfast playing and training
- 10.00 breakfast
- 11.00 a walk outside / training / playing (please let us know if you want to present / teach or ...)
- 12.00 Visiting Equihof Josepha & Ralph in Riemst Belgium (is this oke Josepha?)
- 12.30 lunch at Josepha & Ralph
- 13.30 training / clinic Josepha (?) and ....
- 16.00 end of the AND summer meeting
* Costs for full program 100 euro (ex pancakes) (please pay in advance, Dutch ABNAMRO account: 220.127.116.11 / Belgian KBC account: 735-0135030-91 tnv B. Kersten Kinrooi Belgie)
* Please bring your own sleeping gear: blanket and mattress (pillows I have enough for everyone) for those who come by public transportation I can fix sleeping gear and towels
* All meals are vegetarian
* I can pick people up at the train station in Eindhoven (NL) on friday at +/- 15.00 - 15.30 hrs. And I can also pick people up from the trainstation in Weert (NL) on saturday morning around 10.00 - 10.30 hrs (if someone else makes the coffee ) And I can bring people to the train station in Weert or Roermond at sunday. Ralph knows the way to the train station in Maastricht I guess
* To travel to Josepha & Ralph we have to go by car, I can take 4 people. Are there enough people also driving there so everyone fits in the cars available?
* Do you have nice DVDs of others or with own films, please bring them in case of bad weather! Wine and other preferable drinking gear is welcome to increase the joy during the 'HHHHMMMMMMBBAAAHHHH' rituals through the grass and also don't forget your green AND cape
!!! The Program can be filled in further, so please provide topics you would like to have sorted out or bring up, things you have found out and which you would like to share, explain and maybe demonstrate (Evita and Imperia would love to help to do so) etcetc. You can bring an own horse!
HOPE TO SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS!!!