The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Saddlechariot for sale
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:47 am 

Hey all,

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control I am having to sell my saddlechariot. :sad:

It does have a very slight amount of damage but t is listed on eBay if you want the full details (I hope it's okay to post the link) or want to see the damage.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270465195137&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

If you are interested or know of anyone who is please send me a message. I am open to offers.

Claire.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:56 am 

Anyone interested? Or does anyone know anyone who might be interested?? lol ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:15 pm 

o dear....i am interested but no money 8) thats the problem for now.... ;)
but good luck, you will find someone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:11 am 

Ah Inge...I know that feeling. Sadly that is the reason I have to sell. :sad:

Also selling a pair of size 4 (37?) x wide leg long rubber riding boots if anyone wants them! Brand new, in box, never worn. :D (my legs are still too wide to fit them, which is why they are not worn! lol) Open to offers and will post. :green:

Can you tell I'm kind of strapped for cash right now?? hehe!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:16 pm 

Oh, Claire. I so much want a saddle-chariot for Laska !!! Aarrgghh !!!
I wanna but I can't - the costs of fencing at this farm (and all the other repair work we're doing) are absolutely eating our cash, and the postage would probably kill me anyhow. :funny: :sad:

Words that soak into your ears are whispered...not yelled. Anon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:38 pm 

If you only lived closer.... But I suppose the cost of sending and taxes to Norway will skip my money before it reaches here also... :(

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:24 am 

Claire, I do know someone in Ledbury who would love your saddlecharriot and has it as one to watch on Ebay. However she is being made redundant this December. Whether her partner will consider buying it for her in the present economic climate is something else.
Perhaps you will find someone you know who is able to pay half now and monthly installments on the remainder, not sure how you legally sort that, but you would need the right to reclaim without reimbursing if payments not completed in e.g. 6 months?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:26 pm 

Glen & Kirsti....it'd probably cost more to send the chariot to you than to buy it. lol Unless...hmmm....how much is a flight over to you? Think I could call it luggage??

Hey Susie....I'd love to be able to offer it as installments but financially I just can't I'm afraid. My other half was off sick, then made redundant which is one of the reasons I need to sell. lol (need to fund our move to a cheaper home! lol)

If your friend was to offer £800 I would take it. If you let her know that would be great.

I'll keep my fingers crossed someone can afford to buy it! :pray:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 pm 

The Universe may send something wonderful and remove the need for you to sell it, wishing you all good things to keep your spirits high.
I have passed the message on to Sue and Glen, but with Sue set to lose her job soon, we have to wait and see.
Susie xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:33 pm 

Thanks susie. :)

If it doesn't sell on eBay tomorrow then I'll just keep trying. I have it advertised in several places (like the NFED.) and my EP has said he'll ask everyone he trims and pass them along to me if anyone is interested....so fingers crossed.

I know I'm not struggling as much as some right now but boy....this money stuff is hard to come by huh? lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:46 pm 

Hey, Claire. Sometimes the Universe really does try to tell us something... I have just started along the path of driving Honey instead of riding. He seems to enjoy it so much more!

Is this still for sale? If so, let me do a little research to make sure it will work for us, and I definitely could be interested.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:31 pm 

Hey Shannan,

Yep it's still for sale. I do love it...was just dying to get tegan driving in it but unfortunately I need the money more right now! :sad:

How big is Honey? (I'm sure you have said somewhere....I just have a terrible memory) just asking to make sure mine would fit him if you were interested.

Hugs Claire xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:47 pm 

Hi Claire, He's 15 hands. Do you think it would fit him?

Thanks!
Shannan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:07 am 

Hmmm...it might do. Bo is just about 14hh so he's not that much bigger. If you were really interested then I could always bring it to you for a trial and we could try it on him and see. (you're near Winchester right?)

It should be easy to adjust the chariot to his size...it would just be the harness we'd have to check out to make sure it fits. :green: