It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Hi i'm Tanya
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:55 am 
Site Admin

Welcome Tanya!

Wow what absolute stunning horses!
They look so content :)

As for Tom... you do not have to wrap him, I'll just take him as he is ... :green: :love:

Post subject: Re: Hi i'm Tanya
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:06 am 

Hi Tanya, welcome!! :f: :f: :f: Your horses are so beautiful, and you are so lucky to have such a big herd and enough land for them. I miss being surrounded by horses :love: , although we have 7 so I can't really complain.

Quote:
I'm terrible at saying no. So I allways end up collecting more family, and then we get attached and I can't re home them.

Haha, you sound like me. It's not safe or fair for us to have any more horses at the moment, as we don't have enough land and anyway live on a floodplain, have just had a major flood and it is scary enough getting the ones we have to safety, so we HAVE to just look the other way even if we see one who needs a home. :sad: This inability to stop 'collecting more family' (as you put it so well :D ), though, has just gone in another direction, and we have just ended up with not one but TWO kelpie pups who were in desperate need of some care and love. :roll: :funny: Love the pic of your new pup, and what an interesting and lovely mix Boadie is!! :smile:

I look forward to reading more about you and your horses. :smile:

P.S. The pony next to the goat (Tug?) looks so much like a pony I had that I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't somehow him!! Of course then I realised he was much smaller than Laddie (Laddie is 13.2hh) but WOW, so similar. I will try to find a picture of Lad that shows this. (He is like Snow in personality though - loves kids and much prefers being with them, which is why we found him a new home with a lovely little girl.)