The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:58 am 

Well this sounds like if I have heard it already sometime / somewhere... :wink:

Lydia Nevzorova Today, 7:58
Dear friends

NHE wants to announce that Maksida Vogt, Alex Hunt, Jennifer Ryan are not representatives of NHE anymore.
The reason of this is missunderstanding of our ideas and their own desire to choose a different way.

They were a part of our shool for a long period and it was a great pleasure to work with them for the better life of horses. We are sure they did everything which is possible for the better life of horses and NHE.
Anyway, they joined in a conspiracy against NHE and took the decision behind our backs.

Sasha Day due to her personal circumstances is not NHE Representative anymore and is going to struggle for horses happiness in the Horse Revolution. We trust her, we are going to work together, thank you Sasha very much for your support and your work.

www.equinebehaviour.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:06 pm 

WHAT???!!

Well - let's hope the changes are for the better - although I doubt it. If there was anyone more comitted to NHE than those... Well, I don't think so. They have might misunderstood the ideas (I truly believe that, as the DVD's don't teatch the way they did), but who's fault is that?? Isn't it that the NHE-site and the school is for? To teatch people their ideas?? Or do you have to kind of find them yourself, and then get thrown out if you miss the point??

I hope this is some kind of joke - but I guess I am wrong on that....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:13 pm 

Quote:
Or do you have to kind of find them yourself, and then get thrown out if you miss the point??

I hope this is some kind of joke - but I guess I am wrong on that....

yap...you got'it :lol:

www.equinebehaviour.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:19 pm 

If it wasn't that many people involwed who's getting that hurt it would have been rather comic... :cry: :cry: :cry:

But I know (myself included) so many people getting hurt from that place - and I wish noone more would be.

So - how are you, Donald? Longe time since I "met" you.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:42 pm 

I'm fine, thanks
there was a life before NHE for me and there is a life after NHE... :wink:
I'm quiet busy travelling around and hold clinics and private lessons a little bit everywhere on the globe...on monday I will leave forItaly for example to give some private workshops.
So you see, live goe's on even without NHE ....THEY ARE NOT CLOSING PEOPLE OUT.....THEY DO CLOSE THEMSELF IN this makes the big difference !

www.equinebehaviour.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

Oh, these are really strange news - although it was clear to me that this would happen one day. I hope that Jenn is okay with that, NHE was such an important thing in her life.

Do you know any details about why they have taken away their positions as representatives?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:55 pm 

no I do not have more informations than that... but I realy don't mind...I have simply received this news this morning from a friend of mine that is (still) there on the forum....and have shared with you here.

www.equinebehaviour.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

Those are pretty big changes indeed. And even though I somehow felt that everybody would one day get banned from there, some of them really identified themselves strongly with NHE, at least while I still was there.

I hope that they're okay too, and that they can take the good things they learned from NHE and turn that into their own magic mix and continue on their own paths!

New horse book: Mandala horses!

Never stop making mistakes! Natural Dressage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:19 pm 

Is Jennifer, the girl from Texas? she was such a sweet person. I remember she wrote me to ask me why I was no longer active on NHE.

I am also surprised to discover Donald that you are no longer with NHE. Weren't you the NHE instructor from France?

What is going on over there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:24 pm 

Yes I was and I have left by my own at the end of last year before they had the chance to kick me out :lol:
My business was running already pretty well before I was going there and runs still well...unfortunaly for all of them now ...they had nothing before and where directly linked to NHE...even by the way that those folks have been one of the main reasons for me to leave...I do wish them good luck for the future.

www.equinebehaviour.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:45 pm 

For me, the very worst thing about the way the NHE forum was run, was the way it encouraged otherwise pleasant people to "rat on their neighbour" ... denounce un-NHE ness where ever it could be found, in the hopes that it would prove their own worthiness.

I fell under that spell momentarily, in the heady moments when I first made my application to the school and wanted to prove my worth. One negative and unkind post to show a newbie the error of their thinking later.. I realised that I had succumbed to the most simple form of brainwashing and mass control and let myself down. :cry:

I was later treated very unkindly, rudely, dismissively by people who would soon become representatives. I watched as others too came under their lash, while others again were praised in glowing terms and nurtured. Sweetness and sourness alternated in the confusion. I didn't feel too much bitterness towards them.. I understand how easy it is to let this happen. Sometimes I checked in the "horse revolution" pages, and was not shocked to see that the people who moved up the ladder the fastest were not those who displayed a deep understanding of the methods of NHE training and the ability to translate that understanding into practical self advancement and teaching, but those who were willing to search out NHE ness, and denounce it the most volubly.
This is all, of course, :? , my own appraisal of things, and could all be one sided and totally wrong.

However. The news gives me neither much surprise nor much sadness.

Let the Healing begin.

Sue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

Donald U. Newe wrote:
unfortunaly for all of them now ...they had nothing before and where directly linked to NHE...

I'm not sure about that.

Everybody already had a history and a bond with their horses and they can just continue training the way they feel that suits them best and go back to what brought them to NHE in the first place: the love for their horses. You don't have to be at NHE in order to do that! :wink:

So I don't believe that being banned from NHE necessarily equals gloom and doom and other things that end with -oom. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:32 pm 

you got me wrong there...I was talking about "making a living"...
but never mind

www.equinebehaviour.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:42 pm 
Site Admin

Ah, okay. But I don't think they were professional, full-time NHE trainers to start with?

Or that anybody in NHE really can be that, as you're not allowed to do anything with horses of others or train them for other people, and that is what earns the most money. And as there only are few people really interested in training dressage at liberty (and is never going to use a halter/bridle again, which is required to be admitted to the NHE school), it will be hard to make a living of just giving lessons to people.

So I don't think they will become unemployed because of their removal from NHE, 8) but of course it's not a nice way to go when you've put so much energy in that place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:51 pm 

Hi Donald,
Do you mean that you were a "real trainer" before NHE, whereas they were not? I guess they'll still make a living somehow.. and, like Miriam says, they didn't "have nothing" before.

I was in NZ recently and had the opportunity to meet a few of the women who attended your "NHE" clinic .. sometime after your leaving NHE. Well.. perhaps you didn't advertise it as such, I don't know. But that's certainly how the women I met remembered it. You're Donald, the NHE guy. :lol:
I guess you didn't too badly out of your association with NHE and the worldwide publicity that the website brought.

With luck, they'll find their paths and continue in what they believe also.

Sue

I have not sought the horse of bits, bridles, saddles and shackles,

But the horse of the wind, the horse of freedom, the horse of the dream. [Robert Vavra]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next