The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:35 am 

Hempfling's What Horses Reveal has been one of my most recent reads, I have been working my way through it over the last month. There is a lot to take in, so I keep going back to it.

His 26 character groups is interesting and I wanted to do a sort of experiment. If I post some photos of Ra, would you kindly give me your thoughts on were you think he fits in? I thought if I give you no info but photos it would be more realistic.

It took a long time for it to come to me as to which character group he fits into and I would be interested to see if others come to the same conclusion.

I have few photos of Ra and none of us working together as I pretty much always work alone. And I have no recent ones. But heres some that hopefully give you an idea :smile:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:53 pm 

prince popped into my head :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:25 pm 

Interesting thank you!

Its funny, I found him one of the most difficult to place, perhaps because I know him so well that I kept over thinking it. I certainly knew what he wasn't, but from there it had me flumoxed for a long time. Where as the other horses in his paddock came straight to me.