The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 pm 
Site Admin

Padrao wrote:
More and more somethings start to make sense when long ago maybe they were obviously non-sense to me, which as time passes I came to realize it was me the one who was not prepared to see beyond

I can so relate to that. I think have the same thing in almost all the relevant aspects of my life - although I am not sure whether with time I am really always learning to understand things better, or just differently. But then in retrospect it is much easier to assume I was a bit short-sighted in the past than it would be to complain about the views I will hold in the future.

Anyway, don't worry about hijacking, that's one of the things the forum is for. :smile:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:55 am 

Another speciality of this forum is looking at opinions of others and then see if there is something useful in it for your own point of view. For me personally, it's always better to rationally criticise an old master, then to irrationally believe him, just because he is labeled a 'master'.
Now I don't want to accuse anyone here of doing either thing. I just think that youth will always criticise age and that's basically a very good thing. :f:

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:25 pm 

A new blog about Nuno Oliveira : http://nunoliveira.unblog.fr/