The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:57 pm 

Waw tjeezes this is amazing, it is a very sad story and you don't wish this to anyone
but your show and the pics, you look like real angel on your horse, it must have been magnificant!

I wish you much strength this upcoming period!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:45 am 

Wonderful! It takes my breath away..

One question, why do you have the cordeo attached to you? Would this not be dangerous if you fell? (not that I think you would)

Melanie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:40 am 

yes it is..
And I've been nervess about that. But I couldn't figure out something else. I needed a little bit "control" in speed. Sjors was nervess (as I..) and the wings were sometimes still a bit scary (in lope for example).

at the end, when he was supposed to lay down, I unfasten the cordeo. Luckely I did! Because when I give a family member a big hug, the audiance started a huge applause and that made Sjors running away fast... I was hangig to one side, so after the first steps I fall off. Luckely not attached anymore!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:49 pm 

I did go to the verdict too.

Only one of the culprits was there.
He got 3 years more then justice originally demanded against him and the obligated care.

the one justice demanded 10years against, got that ten years, but no obligated care.

So far.. I could understand it.
But the main culprit (the person of who they think had "done the job") got 2 years less and also no aboligated care.. So 'only'18 years in prison..

I couldn't understand, because he is a realy scarefull person, not like the other two. He had done a lot of worse things before, far more than the other two, and far more violent of character.
He needs help, and I realy think he is a danger for the society. So I couldn't imagine why he doesn't get that care, obligated; so he won't be totally free in the society again, as long as he didn't learned a thing.

Later people explained to us why the court decided this. This last person still says he hasn't been there anyway. Court says to much details prove he has been there, although they didn't find a print / trace (?) of him there. He also refuses to cooperate in any psychological tests.. they could only observe his behavior for a while, but they couldn't test hem, and therefore there cannot be said he certainly suffers from psylogical disabilitys. Because they couldn't test him, he can't be given obligated care.

He played the right game ! :? This boy has become to clever, or has a good lawyer... But certainly he knows how to stay out of most trouble :shock: I know very certain (for myself) he did 'the job'.
And he will do it again when nessesary.
unbelieveble how well he played his game. Stupid, stupid, stupid young boys! Why?!

Just for the money...?!
At least court judged them. Now they aren't suspected people any more, we now can call them officially culprits of perpetrators. All three got a high number of years in prison (for Dutch standards). This because the offence was very serious.

In the beginning I thought a lot of times that they would never find the person who did this. Now 1,5 year later three people are judged in trial.

Next two weeks they can start another trial (don't know the word, literally translated it is called Higher Appeal) Another court will then judge the case again, so other verdicts can be given.

For now I have to accept this verdict, and live on.
Always remembering a good frend :)

For people interested a few documentairy's that are broadcasted last weeks on the Dutch TV (so in Dutch..)

1. little movie from the trial.
First lady with her horse is Annet, who has been his girl-frend the summer before he died. This movie-shot is made during a silent trip in memorie of him.
Second lady is Marja, a good frend of us. Marinus setted up a big summer-BBQ for her and her parents several months after their home burned down.
http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/699 ... _roofmoord

2. A documentary. On television the day before the verdict. The Sister of Marinus tells how she experiened the trail and how she thinks about the culprits. During this documentairy several shocking shoots are showed (blood in his bedroom, people from the police in and around his house).
http://www.eenvandaag.nl/index.php?modu ... &sid=33276

3. little movie from the verdict
http://www.hartvannederland.nl/localite ... naars_Ooms