The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hello from Germany
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:42 am 

Hello,

I have register for a few month, but now I want to introduce myself. I have not introduce since now, course of me not really good english-skills...

I have found this webside, couse I have write with Romy ;) about my horse Lotta.
The reason of my register hear is my mare called Lotta.

She was born in a nature protection area. There she live about 5 year with her familie.
In the year 2014 she was caught, becouse the population at these area have growth and became to much for the area.
Then we have many problems, but now i think we are friends :D

Today i want to find a way for Lotta and me to have a good time. I want to recpect her freewill and that is a challenge everyday.

For example we discuss everyday about to walk outside, mayby in the near forest. But we don't discuss to go away from the stable and her friends. No, everyday we discuss to go home... She wants to go out not for an hours, she wants go out for hours. But often i have not the time, because i should work or somthing. But she doesn't understand and i have bad conscience. I can see in her eyes that she frustrated.
At the beginning of our time, she have said "NO!" to everything and now I say everyday "No!". You see, I know how does it feel ;)

So, I am really happy to be here and read some storys about you and your horses.

Have a nice day! :)

Post subject: Re: Hello from Germany
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Welcome! :) Nice to have you and Lotta here. The forum isn't really active anymore, but of course you can read all the old posts, and I think that you will find lots of information that is relevant for your situation with Lotta. :f:

In the Links to threads I have ccollected some of the most interesting discussions. Have fun! :)

Post subject: Re: Hello from Germany
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:13 pm 

Hi Romy!
Thanks for your welcome and the links.

i have watch a few videos :)
They motivate to find and keep an frindly way with horses :thumright:

Best wishes