The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:01 pm 

And has grown!! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Many years ago, I was on NHE, when I had my little Arabian stallion, which often was a Chinese puzzle to me ;-) Then things got more and more secretive and aggressive, to the point when Miriam was kicked out!

Then this wonderful website was born, I remember a few names: Miriam (of course!) with her amazing ponies, WindHorseSue (hiya!), Bianca, Josepha...

I moved, then lost my horse to colic, which was a very sad moment :sad:. I stopped anything to do with horses, moved way too many times, then settled in Spain. We've been here for a few years and now have the horse bug again :love:

I have the opportunity to work with a lovely PRE mare, which I may buy down the road, if we are a good fit. She has little experience in the saddle, and of course I immediately thought about AND, as it seemed the obvious starting point.

And I am so glad to have found you again!! I couldn't remember my original login, so I created a new one. My name is Ingrid and I am so pleased to be back ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:06 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Ingrid, welcome back! :)

The forum ist still there, and will be for a long time to come, but it has turned into something like an archive, because since 2009 the activity has been steadily decreasing and now it's only about a dozen active members. However, I am happy to have you here and if you have any questions, just ask, we have discussions about almost everything and in many cases I can direct you to the relevant threads.

By the way, your old account was Ingrid (unless I am mixing it up) and if you want to, I can give you a new password for it. :f:

Best wishes,
Romy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:36 pm 

Hi Romy :cheer:

Of course!! That was just way too simple for me to think of! :razz: (And yes, why not pick up where I left of, I'll continue under my original username. It should be interesting to see how my perceptions have changed ;-)

I am so surprised to hear you say that the forum isn't very active, I thought there were loads of intros, and a fair mount of new posts. But I didn't looked too closely to see if it was the same people posting... Or perhaps there is another part of the forum?

Either way, I am super glad to be back :bounce:

I have been offered a fantastic opportunity to train this lovely, energetic mare. I have only had a couple of interactions with her so far, at liberty (of course!) and it has been very positive.

I think I am in a much better place in life to really get what AND is really all about :smile: