The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hi!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:37 am 

Just wanted to intro myself, I amquite fascinated by all of this! Former pony-clubber, high school equestrian team, worked for lessons, all that... Due to life being life, I was unable to continue riding. I am now 37, half leasing a WB/QH, and taking lessons. Dream come true. I'm looking forward to doing the introductory exercises as these are exactly what I was hoping to bond with my new ride! Very happy to be here, and thank you all for this forum, you all seem very pleasant, helpful, and non-judge mental, which is perfect for me!

Post subject: Re: Hi!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:48 am 
Site Admin

Welcome! :) Nice that you have joined us and I hope you will have fun trying out some of the ideas we have collected here.

Do you want to tell us your name? For me it's just always a bit's a bit weird to use a combination of letters and digits when addressing a person (if you don't want your real name to be in the internet, you could also make one up ;)).

Best wishes,
Romy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:16 am 

Welcome! :f:

I'm happy that you like it here with us and I hope you'll find what you're looking for :smile:

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:09 pm 

Welcome :green:

You may find Links to threads sticky of interest

Best wishes
Ali :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:14 am 

Hi! I'm sure you'll love the forum... Good for you that you didn't give up on having a horse after high school! :giveflower:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:05 am 

My name is Emily, close friends call me Em... I live in South Jersey outside of Philadelphia, work in Philly. 14 year old son, live with my mother... Other interests, yoga, reading, skiing, meditation, binge-watching series, eating... And of course, Animals!!!
I've had to pretty much start ground up. I was quite an assertive youngster- no feeling like jumping a cross-country course level 1, in my life... Or a trail ride bareback, full-gallop.
I'm doing this for me without pressuring myself to compete. I want to really establish my dressage schooling before I get into any jumping. It's been pretty difficult to re-learn, and for things not to come as naturally as I expected, but it is still totally worth it, and hopefully, an avocation I will continue for the rest of my life.