The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Sacha and Natash
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:56 pm 

Hi!

First, sorry if my english is.. Well, bad. I'm from Denmark and I'm not the best with english gramma and words :). However, I hope you guys understand me though :D.

As I said, I'm from Denmark. I'm a girl, 18 years old, and my best friend is my pony, Natash.
I've been the owner of Natash for two years now, and I met her for the first time in 2009. It was love at first sight, and I loved her instantly!

Natash and I are training some different things. Most, for now, groundwork and tricks. When I don't have time to ride her (I'm in high school, so there's not a lot of time..), I have this sweet little 10 year old girl who comes to do it and are giving her love when I can't.

I'd love to do some academic with Natash, unfortunately there's not many teacheres in that kind of training here in Denmark. So for now it's just wishing :).

Post subject: Re: Sacha and Natash
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:33 am 

Welcome Sacha :)
I love the last picture of you and Natash :f:
Do not worry about your English , it is very good and perfectly understandable ,
I am sure you will find what you are looking for here , though something's , namely me , are not academic at all ;) .
Feel free to introduce yourself here , as I would love to read more and see more of you and Natash , which is a very lovely name .
Best Wishes
Ali :f:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:34 am 

Welcome Sacha! :f:

I moved your post here to the introduction section, so everyone can find you :). Don't worry about your English. This is an international forum, so English is second language to a lot of members here. So far, we managed to understand each other quite nicely ;).

Your Natash looks beautiful. And so awake and eager. She looks like she would be a wonderful horse friend :yes:.

Was there any special reason, why you chose this forum? Any questions, or expectations?

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:10 am 

Ali wrote:
Welcome Sacha :)
I love the last picture of you and Natash :f:
Do not worry about your English , it is very good and perfectly understandable ,
I am sure you will find what you are looking for here , though something's , namely me , are not academic at all ;) .
Feel free to introduce yourself here , as I would love to read more and see more of you and Natash , which is a very lovely name .
Best Wishes
Ali :f:

Thank you so much, hehe!:D
I'm looking for a lot of inspiration, see the work with horses in a new perspective and, well, learn new things from others :D. So I'm sure that I definitely will find, what I'm looking for :D.

Volker wrote:
Welcome Sacha! :f:

I moved your post here to the introduction section, so everyone can find you :). Don't worry about your English. This is an international forum, so English is second language to a lot of members here. So far, we managed to understand each other quite nicely ;).

Your Natash looks beautiful. And so awake and eager. She looks like she would be a wonderful horse friend :yes:.

Was there any special reason, why you chose this forum? Any questions, or expectations?

Thank you so much, I must have overlooked the place for introductions hehe :D.
Sound really good hehe!:D

Again, thank you, she's the best! A little stubborn at times, but she is a mare, and she is a typical pony ;).

Well, I was seaching on the internet for inspiration for my work with Natash, and fell over the forum and it looked like theres was a lot of interesting things in here and that I could learn many new things :).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome, Sacha! :)

Your pony is utterly cute and I also love the way she looks in the second picture.

Nice that you two have found us, and I am looking forward to reading more about your interaction with Natash.

Best wishes,
Romy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:26 pm 

Romy wrote:
Welcome, Sacha! :)

Your pony is utterly cute and I also love the way she looks in the second picture.

Nice that you two have found us, and I am looking forward to reading more about your interaction with Natash.

Best wishes,
Romy

Thanks, Romy!:D

Aw, thank you! She's so adorable and, and it's her favorite trick, hehe :P.

It's very nice, I'm really excited to get to know people and tell about my work and fun with her :').