The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:15 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Hi from Sweden
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:27 pm 

Hi from Sweden
My name is anna and i last october invest in My new partner Aregon, a mix black fullblood/ irish cob, I'll just broke him in, he is 5. Now my training/challenge has begun for real, and leaving riding school "ways" behind me...I'll discovered in my journey NHE way of having contact with horses, and way of doing training, aswell this page and love it :D I have riding school trained since 4 yrs of age and had my own horses as young and then worked a few years as a groom in ireland with show jumping horses. (Was not impressed of what I'll have got to see) but what could ill do? Aswell don't know what to do instead, I'll was employed... To do as told... Now 15 years later I invested in Aregon and I am so glad that there are other ways of work horses, the right way in my eyes. And that there are you guys feel the same, I'm delighted to read about how to reach my goals when training with my horse, on this site, and the result is enormous huge. Only been working with this a couple of weeks... And I'm so delighted :yeah:

Post subject: Re: Hi from Sweden
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:37 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome, Anna! :)

So nice to read that our forum is helpful for you. Also nice to have someone from Sweden again - at the moment I am learning some Swedish because I thought it was time for learning a new language. So now I am watching films for children, trying to understand as much as possible. :)

I am looking forward to reading about you and Aregon, and if you have any questions, just ask! :f:

Best wishes,
Romy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:51 pm 

Hi romy
That was quick response, :) I'll try to get the hang on the website, ( not great at these forums) ;) Swedish is not the easiest language to learn, we'll done:) Yea kiddies films are a great start, my husband is irish and he had to do the same, it works, just listen and practice. Y need to hear what Swedish sounds like, it is easier then:) I'll know that this site will probebly take over my evenings the nearest future, this is so much fun;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:20 pm 

Welcome Anna! :f:
Feel yourself at home. I'm looking forward to pictures of your irish cob mix - sounds like a nice horse!

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:55 pm 

Can someone please explaine how to post up photos! I'll can't seem to get a hang on that... Thanks.. :sad:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:01 pm 

Headroom wrote:
Can someone please explaine how to post up photos! I'll can't seem to get a hang on that... Thanks.. :sad:

I think we have a sticky on this - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=138
i hope the link works :pray:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:28 pm 

Ops as I am a bit computer retarted :sad: I'll think I'll have to skip photos, but gladly chat instead, and look at you videos and photos, :)