The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 pm 

I'm Kimberly from GA, USA. I've got 2 rescues
Dixie who about 16years old and 15.3hh QH. I want to see her on July 2 2011 and feel in love after loosening my 1st horse April on June 14 2011 :sad: i was look for a horse that need a place to go need some one to love and i knew that Dixie was my girl even if my mom thought she was to big lol i want back to see her the next day July 3 2011 and brought her home when i got her she was be used as a lessening horse watch made my mom happy but i could tell she was really scared like some one had beat her over over again. She was so scared when i got her home and started work with her she would try and run the other way tell you got the halter on her then it was like she would say i don't want to be here but if i don't your going to hurt me. I sat down in the field with her why i would do school and one day just came over like about you really won't heart me i give her a cook and then her walk a way then she started to try and trust me a little more each day tell now where we still have days where she is scared but day like that are getting littler and more time in between where getting there. :)
Buddy who's about 10years old and 14.2hh QH TWH mix. My mom said she want to start trail riding so i said let me look and i found him on equine.com some people found him in a flied nothing but skin and bone they people let them take him and a mare. A week later we want to see him hes a big puppy :) always wanting to work and be with you all the time we got him about 2weeks later April 22 2012. Hes now a little bit fat and just yesterday he started playing with me at a run :D hes a great boy it really makes me mad know some one was just going to let him die :evil: i want to do that to them but i think i would go to jail lol
Hope i didn't make this to long lol

Hi everyone
Kimberly Benkiser

Last edited by Kimberly and Dixie on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:11 pm 

Welcome here Kimberly.
Thanks for introducing us to Dixie and Buddy (as well as yourself!). I look forward to learning more about the three of you. :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:51 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome again, Kimberly! :) Sounds like you are doing great, helping your two horses so much to have a great, trusting relationship with you. I am looking forward to reading more about your adventures. :smile:

Best wishes,
Romy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:53 pm 

Thanks guy :)