The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Finally on AND myself
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:28 pm 

Hi everyone,

My name is Danielle. Besides horses of others I work with, I have a mare myself, called Moonshine and she's six years old now. The last years Moon and I worked in a the natural way, using their language, playing games and working on schooling movements.

AND isn't really new for me since I know it for almost since the start (when I was still on the NHE forum). Since then I recommend the AND forum as a greath place to learn to other horse owners. Els (from Amiro) and I also organised a clinic last summer with Romy from AND and it was really great!

I've followed courses from different horsemanship trainers with different methods and everything has starter to fall into place. I'm looking forward to meet like minded people here on AND< discuss training ways and share our knowledge and experience.

Last edited by Danielle on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:33 pm 

Hi Daniielle,
it appears you already had the fortune to meet up with like minded people.
I look forward to hearing your progress and how you find solutions to the improvements you seek.
Love Susie xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:10 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Danielle, welcome!! :)

so great that you have finally arrived here. I am looking forward to reading more about Moon and you.
By the way, what about Spain? Will you move over to Helene this year?

Warm regards and a big hug,
Romy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:35 pm 

Thanks Susie for your welcome. You're right I allready have had the fortune to meet up these people. Is searched and searched... ;) I allready saw a topic here where you can put links to other horse trainers outside AND, so there I will mention them. Who knows other people can use some information from them too :smile:
Love to be here now so speak to you soon too I suppose

@Romy,
Thanks you too for your welcome. I'm happy I fanally arrived too :D
I still use a lot of things I learned from you during the clinic. it helped me so much and was like the basis on wich we're building further and looked for complemtary trainings.
How are your horses doing???

How greath you remember me eventueally going to spain. On the 18 of mai I will go there for three weeks to experience how life is on the farm and how it feels. And offcourse also if it's a place Moon could be happy. So this summer we will all decide.i find it difficult...

It would be greath to see you somewehere, sometime again this year!

A big hug to you too,
Danielle

Last edited by Danielle on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:41 pm 

Hi Danielle!

Welcome!

Looking forward to hearing more from you and about you and Moon (aka Stinky...that cracked me up! :funny: I love nicknames...)

All the best,
Leigh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 pm 

Hello Danielle and welcome here.

My horse's registered name is Faded Moon :D but I call him Freckles. I look forward to hearing more about the two of you.

Spain ! Wow ! I would love to be able to go there ...

Words that soak into your ears are whispered...not yelled. Anon

Last edited by Glen Grobler on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:35 pm 
Site Admin

Danielle wrote:
How are your horses doing???

Very well. :) We are enjoying the spring at our pasture with all the children around. I have lots of video material from the last weekend, but not enough time to edit or write in my diaries... probably later this week. :smile:

Quote:
It would be greath to see you somewehere, sometime again this year!

Yes, I'd love to see you. Maybe at the AND summer meeting in August?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:22 pm 

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. Allready love to be here. I'm seriously scared i wil spend a lot of time here ;)

Quote:
(aka Stinky...that cracked me up! :funny: I love nicknames...)

Well, it's even gone that bad that when I called her with the name 'moon' since a long time last week when she was in the pasture, she didn't react at all. So I called 'Stinky" and she came immediately. So now she allready thinks herself that her name is Stinky :roll:

Do you have horses too? I took a quick look in you journal but too quick to see something about the horses in greath, big writings! Where does everyone gets the time to do this. Tips are welcome! ;)

Quote:
My horse's registered name is Faded Moon :D but I call him Freckles. I look forward to hearing more about the two of you.

Spain ! Wow ! I would love to be able to go there ...

Haha, freckles is a greath name too! I suppose he has sort of freckles? yes, I love Spain. The place I will go to is from Helene here on AND too. I would be the "horse aupair" you can read about in her signature... But of corse it's a big step to really move there and it's not that I'm going to move Moon all the way there for one year so it has to feel thát good that I would like to stay there foor at least a few years. So, we will see in may...

Romy, the spring at your place sounds lovely and I'm looking forward to see the video material.
And wow, a summermeeting in august... that's a good idea!

Looking forward to read all your stories too!