The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Late introduction
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:30 pm 

Woops :blush:

Guess I didn't read first and already sort of introduced myself over in a journal. I'll try to tell you some things here that I didn't there :yes:

My name is Katlyn and my horse's name is Sora which means "Life" in a made up language from my favorite book. I find it to be a very fitting name for her both because she's full of life and because she is mine :f: It also fits sort of with her registered name which is Lilly's Shoshana which means Lilly's Lilly since Shoshana means Lilly or rose in Hebrew. Since her mother's name was Lilly Langtree it has a cute meaning.

I live in the US in Southern Minnesota where we currently still have almost two feet of snow and glare ice in some places. Luckily it is starting to melt now!

I'm probably sort of in the middle here as I hope to ride with a bitless bridle or a Cordeo and along with Dressage I love going on trail rides. I have already since discovering this forum, played with Sora twice at liberty, started to get her used to the Cordeo, and started teaching her to move her legs when asked. I can't wait to see where we are in a couple of years!!! :cheers:

Post subject: Re: Late introduction
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome again! :) As I already said in your diary, I think Sora is just gorgeous. She reminds me of my Titum who is an Arabian too, but not from Egyptian but Polish bloodlines. I hope you will enjoy the forum and if you have any questions, just ask. :smile:

Post subject: Re: Late introduction
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:27 pm 

Thank you all sooo much for the warm welcome and thanks too for your compliments on Sora. I think she's pretty gorgeous but I'm a little biased :love: :D That is really nice to hear that you have an Arabian as well. I'll have to look through the forum for pictures. I LOVE the polish lines :yes:

I'm hoping to get some video of Sora and myself at liberty tonight, I'm at school right now, but it depends on if it's still light out when I get home :huh:

Thank you all again!