The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:02 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Ronja and I
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 am 

Not wanting to make a whole new topic out of it and not knowing who to turn to, I ask here:
Is there anyone in Europe who could have me as a working-student or smthing like it for July, 2010? I really feel the need for it and I would really like to learn more and more and more about everything that has to do with AND and everything about horses. I have a break from job for a month in July and Ronja is spending quality time with her foal then - I feel it's the perfect time for me to educate myself to take the time I spend with Ronja to a whole new level in Autumn (as I haven't had any training on how to train horses and figured everything out on my own just watching her and making conclusions). There is no AND (or like it) trainers in Estonia and clinics would also be really nice, but here's the thing, being a UNI student and working quater-time job to pay for my living and stuff, I really don't have that kind of money yet. So I was wondering if there is someone who could take a working-student for a month or maybe offer some other arrangement? I am also very interested in different therapies and I tend to meditate a lot with Ronja.
I am very open to everything and any suggestion on who to turn to would also be very helpful.

Thank you in advance!

Post subject: Re: Ronja and I
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:18 am 

Hi Iida -- a belated but warm welcome to you!

I'm not sure if they are taking working students, but I would check in with Eileen (ET) and Jo -- they're both in England and both do amazing things with horses as trainers and body workers.

Eileen is a Reiki Master and follows a Shamanistic path; and Jo does a form of body work called Buqi --

http://www.buqiforhorses.com/

All the best,
Leigh