The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Hi from South Africa
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:25 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Blue!

Welcome!! and your pictures :ieks: :ieks: Wooowww... just like taken out of a national geographic documentary! :D

Kind regards Bianca

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:34 am 

Ditto what Jess said. I think it is pretty sad. But, it is what it is. It made me sad to leave it behind as it was a valuable step on my journey, but i have never been one who could stand being told how what when and why of everything and instead have always experienced life and success as fluid things with differing paths if similar principles for friends on the road. I can brush off a lot for myself, but it was when they banned Jess that I started looking for a place that made me more comfortable. They have not banned me, but I guess they will now. That is sad, as I have gone back to find what was still to learn there irregularly, and I do not feel the need to rock any boats, but if that is how they run, then so be it. I am glad to be learning here, and glad you are, too.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:27 am 

hi annaliese :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:26 pm 

Blue, so glad you are here now. I've been busy for a while and just read your comments about NHE now. I've decided that there are just two many friendly and helpful people around (here and other places), to spend time with those who are not encouraging and kind, no matter where they are. :f: I love your pictures. :clap: :clap: Looking forward to how things develop for you. :kiss:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:50 pm 

I haven't written in ages on the AND forum, I even thought that I had started a diary!! I do come sometimes to read and I always enjoy it.

There is a petition to stop the practice of "Rollkur" that is going on. If you are against it please sign :

www.no-rollkur.com

As for my horses, they are both fine. Eryn will go to a friend of mine, I know it is a very good home. George will have a companion, a 20 year old thoroughbred gelding, named Fly. The moves will happen at the end of February or first week-end of March. Fly has an owner who loves him, she will come and see him regularly.
Of course it breaks my heart to separate them and it will break theirs even more. I am not doing this lightly. I was looking for a home for both but didn't find one that would keep them together. I am glad to be able to keep George.