All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:51 am 

Els so happy for you that you are going
i wish i could be there and meet with you again. :sad:
please hug everyone for me (horses and humans) and big hug to you too :kiss:
i hope to see you next year.
:f:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:46 am 

Thank you Anat, I will give everybody a big hug for you and I am sure we will meet again at another AND meeting :friends:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:20 am 

My first AND Meeting... I'm so excited :yeah:

So Romy, do we all sleep at your place? So I have to find my tent and sleeping bag... but I guess I have one at home... I will try to find it in the evening :)

I will come with the car. So I drive from Steyr (Österreich) to Dresden. Maybe someone is on the way and wants to come with me?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:28 am 
Site Admin

Great, Marlene!!!! :cheer: :f: :cheer: :f: :cheer: :f: :cheer:

Can't wait for you to see our lovely forests, and I am also very curious about which of my horses you will like. My guess is Titum, but I thought so too with Els and then I was quite wrong (as you can see in this video). This will be such a cool meeting, I am looking forward to it very much! :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:33 am 

Sadly I cannot come :sad:
My collegues *yes 2( are operated and I have to fill in the gaps, and with other people with children on vacation I cannot take 1 day off the following month to come.
Maybe next year, I still try to visit someone when I can!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:56 am 

I am sorry but I have to cancel. My current vacation was quite a bit more stressfull than planned and the long drive to Dresden and back will not make this better. I will instead relax the last days at home and with Panti.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:50 am 

We still want to come Romy :sun:
And as you know we don't need anything special for drinking or eating, only meatless if that's possible :smile:

We thought about coming one day earlier (maybe arriving late on wednesday) and then actually staying the whole three days following until we drive back home sometime on sunday. Would this be ok for you or is it better to arrive not until friday?

We are very much looking forward to the meeting with you, the kids and the gang :bounce:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:31 pm 

Katja1 wrote:
We thought about coming one day earlier (maybe arriving late on wednesday) and then actually staying the whole three days following until we drive back home sometime on sunday. Would this be ok for you or is it better to arrive not until friday?:bounce:

It's so great you want to come and even earlier. Of ourse you can come on wednesday evening or night. On Thursday we plan a big walk but we will take the big ones with us so you can ride when you're finished.

We all are looking forward to see you :cheers:. When you come earlier, please tell us when you arrive, so we know where we have to be at the pasture.

Big hugs from all of us, humans and horses :f:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:53 pm 

Nora wrote:
It's so great you want to come and even earlier. Of ourse you can come on wednesday evening or night. On Thursday we plan a big walk but we will take the big ones with us so you can ride when you're finished.

We all are looking forward to see you :cheers:. When you come earlier, please tell us when you arrive, so we know where we have to be at the pasture.

Big hugs from all of us, humans and horses :f:

That's great! Thank you Nora :) .
We will let you know tomorrow, when we start to drive :f: .We're also looking forward to seeing all of you again :kiss: !

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:06 pm 

Thank you that you let us know but we wanted to say that Matilda and me arrive in the evening and Romy arrives late in the night. So if you come when we are back at 19:30 it would be great. You can also come earlier and play with the horses on your own, you decide.

See you tomorrow :cheers:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:29 pm 

I think we cannot start before 3 or 4pm and the drive will take about seven hours. So we will arrive around 22 or 23 o'clock :ieks: . Or if this is a problem, we could visit the horses we take care of in the morning when they are on the pasture and then we could come earlier. Maybe that's a better idea. Then we also won't be to tired at thursday ;) ...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:36 pm 

If that's no problem for you, it would be better to arrive earlier because the walk could take as long as your drive to us ;).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:16 pm 

Hey Nora!
The navi says that we will arrive around 18:00 if there is no traffic chaos and we don't take any breaks ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:52 pm 

I will leave tomorrow at 8.00 in the morning so I could be there around 16.00-ish (of course, this highly depends on the traffic). Is that a good time to arrive for you guys? And should I drive the car into the elisabethstrasse again? Just in case: my number is 00316 47305018. I am looking forward to seeing you all :green:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:30 pm 

Hello Els,
we all are soooo looking forward to see you :cheers:. 16:00 fits but, please, don't drive to Elisabethstraße because there's a building lot. Drive to Neugersdorfer Straße 4.

See you tomorrow :f: