The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:08 am 

Romy wrote:
Ali wrote:
I think I might be able to make it actually :) .

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Wonderful! We will pick you up at the airport, no matter if it is in Dresden or Vienna. Or you can bring your father. In that case we would still pick you up, but you would not have to travel alone and I think he would be such a nice addition to our group (as would your mother, but she will have to take care of the horses). Please give both of them a big hug for me! :kiss:

:D Thank you

Unfortunately my Dad will not be able to come .. But I think I will be fine with traveling as it is not like I am traveling very far :)

Quote:
Is there anyone who has a preference for either Dresden or Vienna

Well not really a preference , as I am fine wherever it is , but I would so love to meet Nora , Azhar and the rest of the children .

Quote:
Great...AIi
I sit in te bar, just to ..rite some AND ans...eres and my com..uter s tastature doesn t go anymore...

I hope you computer is fixed soon Dani !
:kiss:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:41 pm 

What an incredible prospect that I will meet all of you in summer! :sun: :bounce: :cheer:

I just wanted to ask you all, if we could possibly set another date for the meeting? On that particular weekend it is impossible for Anna to come :sad:
For us it would be best from July 31-Aug 2. Or Aug 28-Aug30. Or perhaps Aug 7-Aug 9.

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:53 pm 

Quote:
What an incredible prospect that I will meet all of you in summer!

:green:

Any of the dates you have said are fine for me :)
...But I am still wondering where are we going to have it ?

:f:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:41 pm 
Site Admin

Ali wrote:
...But I am still wondering where are we going to have it ?

If nobody else has a preference and you want to meet Nora and Azhar, and the little bug wrote me this...

Nora wrote:
Hopefully the AND meeting is here this year again (my father's words: when you're 16 we can think about a journey to another country "alone" :sad: , but time leaves).

...I'd say we do it at my place. For me all the dates work. So is there anyone who cannot come August 7-9?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:28 pm 

To me all three dates work and I love to meet the pasture kids as well... :bounce:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:44 pm 

Great , I am looking forwards to seeing all of you :D , also tell Nora that I have not traveled anywhere on my own before - So if I make it to the summer meeting it will be the first time , and I will have turned 16 in April - so I think 16 is a good year . and that we will all just travel to see her until then :kiss:

Hugs to everyone :f:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:51 pm 

This are great news that the AND meeting is at our place but my grandma will celebrate her 80. birthday. So is it OK if do it a weekend after or before that weekend (31st July - 2nd August or 14 August - 16 August)?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:56 pm 
Site Admin

Okay, so that means we should take July 31 - August 02 - is there anyone who is NOT okay with that?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:40 pm 

Would be better for us as well, as Anna is celebrating her birthday as well. Only she's half as old as your grandma ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:47 pm 

this is good for me too.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:07 pm 

That is actually the best date for me as well...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:14 pm 

I just checked that date , and it is smack bang on the full moon - which is not good for me or Mr , being lunatics as we are ;) .. Anytime after that would be really great , but I can cope if you do not want to move it , though you guys might regret it :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:24 pm 

I don't mind full moon I even love it s light. But I also wouldn't mind other dates..
Kisses
Edit: actually I am a bit curious about lunatic Ali now to be honest. .. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:07 am 
Site Admin

Nora and I just decided to place the holiday camp directly before the summer meeting again. That means that if anyone of you wants to come earlier and spend some time as a pasture child, you are invited to do so. :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:35 am 

Oh that's great Romy! We will try to come on Thursday, but I'm yet unsure how we will travel. Don't know if car is an option - we'll have to see how Egon takes longer trips by then. So maybe we'll need the whole Thursday for travelling. We'll see...

Another thing: do you know any rooms in the vicinity? Because sleeping in the tent is probably not so good with the baby. And we might need some place to retreat in the evening.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next