The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:48 pm 

Volker wrote:
Romy wrote:
For me it would work just fine to meet in Freiburg. ;)
Could this really be an alternative? Not that I don't love to meet at Romy's place and see the children and little Baca, but right now it seems like it could be just Romy and us meeting there. Anat is also still not sure yet I think...
I just wondered, if we should shift it somewhere else to have more people from the forum meeting there?

Ohhh, you are so nice...
The thing is, that on this weekend, I will be in a moving mode. I don t know, how things will go and if Zermi is in the new space, I guess, I will want to observe the first hours. If Zermi won t be in the new space (an option, I don t want to become true...) I will be really down... Anyway, a meeting with another intention, than to make Zermi move or to talk about it, might not be possible (because I will be full of this....).

Actually, I can say more about what is possible or not, the first days, we have the trailer there and have started to train.
Maybe it will be so easy, that everything is possible...or it will be so difficult, that I might cry for help...

I know now though, that you really would help and just knowing that makes me feel comfortable in a way... :thumleft:
:giveflower:

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:29 am 
Site Admin

Volker, would it still be okay for you and Anna if we did it one or two weeks later? I think we picked the date a bit at random, but if now it turns out that the date is a problem for some people, maybe we could change it? Also, Azhar just told me that he cannot be here the last May weekend, and he has been looking forward to seeing you all year. :smile:

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:38 am 

One week later would be possible for us :). It would be nice to meet as many others as possible - how about all the others that like to come? Anat? Dani? Anybody else? :bounce:

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:43 pm 

I finish all exams around mid June...

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:01 pm 

Hey :f:

I just wanted to ask, whether there are news concerning date and place, beacause maybe it would be possible to join the meeting, if I was allowed :cheers:.
Would be SO great to get to know you all :sun:
And also congrats to you Volker and your baby :giveflower:

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:05 pm 
Site Admin

I have changed the date in the title of this topic: it's June 6-8. And the meeting will be at my place, or at least that's what I conclude from the fact that nobody else said that he wants us to come. :funny:

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:15 pm 

Ahhh, such a pity :sad:
On this date, I will be on my way to Anni...
It's already fix, right?

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

And what about Anni coming to us as well? :f:

I think the date is fixed, because Anna is pregnant and cannot come here much later, anymore. But I'd leave the decision to Volker, because I always have time (or can make time for it).

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:01 pm 

Hm, the problem is that we will spend holidays with her family this weekend near Frankfurt...
But I think too that we should leave the decision Volker and Anna!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:47 pm 

I'm very sorry that the organising of this AND meeting turned out to be so complicated. As happy as I am about us expecting a baby, it is also messing with our ability to plan ahead ;).
Everything is going as it should, which is wonderful, but that also means that by now Anna really feels the weight and longer travels already have become very cumbersome. Given that the meeting is three weeks from now, I'm not sure if it would be much fun for Anna.
Now, if we all had time on one date, I would say we'd give it a try, but as I see it now, I think the best is if you all meet in summer after the children's camp for example, and Anna and I concentrate on having a baby :green:.
Then, in winter or early next spring, we can have another meeting at our place, or Dani's or whereever. I would like that anyway :yes:.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

Oh, that's a pity of course, but good that during the summer it is easier for the others. The holiday camp will probably take place in the last July week, so we could have the meeting directly after that. :smile:

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:19 pm 

Oh, yes, after the pasture week would be soo much better for me. On the 6. of june, zermi will just have moved some days earlier, so i appreciate the summer. And i will love to come... Though it is such a pity to miss you, volker and anna.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:44 am 

Yogini wrote:
Though it is such a pity to miss you, volker and anna.
A pity indeed. And you have to promise me a good media coverage of the event. Some wild videos of Pia and Baca! :yes:
Oh I already get very sad when I think about that I won't be running through that great forest with the ponies :sad:. I really looked forward to that...

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:26 am 
Site Admin

Volker, you can always come for a visit, anytime you like. Pia and Baca are going to stay here for the next 30 years, unless they get ill and die before. :smile:

It's settled now: Our holiday camp will be from July 21-27. Shall we schedule the summer meeting right after that (July 25-27) or is there anyone who would prefer another date in July or August?

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:01 pm 

For me, this date is fine
:bounce:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next