The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:09 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:13 pm 
Site Admin

Nora wrote:
It´s embarrassing for me, that I ask, but who is Anna ???

Anna is Volker's girlfriend, a great and inspiring person and a wonderful friend for lovely little Lily as well. You should see them together, they are "very wild" as you would say. :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:08 pm 

Thanks a lot, Romy. When she is so wild, will the summer meeting yet better. :) I look forward to the summer meeting...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:19 pm 

Hello everybody, I missed you guys!

When I saw this message a while ago I wasn't sure yet what my plans for the summer would be but now I know and I can't make it to the meeting :(.

It is for some cool reason though. I just got a message from an American wild horse sanctuary, which told me that I can go there and volunteer for the summer. I am pretty excited. But at the same time sorry to miss te meeting again... If only my study didn't take all my time I could plan this crazy volunteer projects during the year and be with you guys in the summer meeting...

I wish you all a lovely time and I would like to see lots of pictures!

Post subject: Pictures of Nepomuk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:36 pm 
Site Admin

anat wrote:
maybe i should muse on convincing Erez to hold the fortress with all it's inhabitant so i can come and meet you all at romy's place in the summer. :pray:

You know what was the first thing my best friend said when I told her that we will have the summer meeting at my place? She asked me whether my friend from Israel was coming too. I said I did not know yet... ;) :kiss:

Post subject: Re: Pictures of Nepomuk
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:18 pm 

anat wrote:
maybe i should muse on convincing Erez to hold the fortress with all it's inhabitant so i can come and meet you all at romy's place in the summer.
oh, that sounds like a wonderful idea! ;-) it was so great to see Romy with our horses and chat about horsey things. I am very much looking forward to do that again in the summer.

By the way, Anna maybe has to go to Tel Aviv again this autumn on a business trip and I was thinking about accompanying her for a short holiday. Maybe we could stop by for a visit at your place?

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:25 am 

anat wrote:
maybe i should muse on convincing Erez to hold the fortress with all it's inhabitant so i can come and meet you all at romy's place in the summer. :pray:

Please, Anat come to us! I want you see in person, not just at pictures and then you can play with your wild daughter in law Pia. It would be so nice when you come to us... :pray: I keep my fingers crossed for it...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:51 pm 

Volker - YES, YES, YES, please do come with Anna,
this will be great meeting you two here !
:pray:

and meeting at an AND meeting sounds wonderful indeed too, :cheers:
i'll do my best to make it happen :yes:
i have to admit i almost never dare to leave the house for longer then few hours,
i think the only time i left the horses alone, or should i say - i left Erez alone with the horses (before Uri was born & Geronimo was with us) was in 2009, for a 3 day absence in Germany... (i was on the lecturing team at a conference). so this will be very unusual and complicated mission... on the other hand - meeting all of you at Romy's Place, and meeting my idol - Pia and her 2 big brothers, sounds like the best reason to step out of norm.
(i just hope Erez will think the same...)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:11 pm 
Site Admin

I'll try to come for sure!! Maybe some carpooling possible? :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:54 pm 
Site Admin

Bianca, it would be sooo great to have you here! Can't wait to see how my horses will play with you, but I am sure they will love you and be as wild as they can be! Image Oh, and I am sure Nora would be delighted to play with you and the horses together. Finally an adult who matches her energy level... :funny:

Els, such a pity that you can't come, but your summer plans sound very exciting and I am looking forward to reading about your experiences. I will give Summy a big hug for you, okay? :kiss:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:14 pm 

Hmm, Barbara already told me about the summermeeting at Romy's.

I'll have to check what my summer-plans are (or what my boyfriends plans are), but I'd love to come :yes:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:28 pm 
Site Admin

Would be great, Kirsten! :) I think you would have such a great time discussing training-related things with Volker (and Barbara of course). And for me it would also be very interesting to see so many different AND people train with my horses. For example, they have never had anyone train with them in a really structured and systematic way, which is why I am ever so curious how they will like it. My guess is that Titum would be really glad to have someone who is more goal- and method-oriented than I am. But then you never know... could also be that he simply decides that it is not for him and then does his own thing. I am sooooo looking forward to the summer meeting! :f:

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:25 am 

Hello everyone,

I'm in the middle of my exams so I'm not here as much as I want, but I do tend to check what is happening. I would love to carpool if anyone wants to go together and if not I will come by train... the real Romy experience :)
I'm looking forward to it, I had a lesson last friday with Beau and my trainer and I had a whole talk about having others train your horse and how differences in energy can really effect a horse so I'm looking forward to seeing the reactions of your horses Romy!
And of course the hours of talking about horses... :)
Big hugs
Barbara

My horse is a beautiful living sculpture

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:35 am 
Site Admin

I would love to come, but my two rescues horses are costing me a lot of money at the moment, especially Percella's ongoing vet bills. So a trip is not really something wise at the moment. Also, Chantelle, who normally lives in our house when I am away on clinics abroad, is back in South Africa during that time, so I have no one to take care of house, business and animals. :sad:

I wish every one a lovely summer meeting and will be there in Spirit! Make lot's of movies and pictures please!

:applause: :f: :kiss: :cheer:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:19 pm 

I got an email about this meeting yesterday - I wish I could come and join you guys! Sadly there is no way that I can afford anything extra at the moment, mainly due to young lady Skylark :roll:
Perhaps next year I will be able to meet you all at some point :f: . Have a great time though!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:09 pm 

If anyone want's to carpool that would be great, if not I'll go by train... If anyone needs a ride I'm leaving from Belgium :)

My horse is a beautiful living sculpture

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next