The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:44 pm 

ooohhhhh.... Kirsten... But we'll meet around the 17th of august! Maybe I can come to you a day early in august so we can play mini-summer meeting :)

My horse is a beautiful living sculpture

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 pm 

YES,
i gave the OK on the flight tickets
wo hoo hoooo :D

Quote:
I need to start planning what to pack :) red wine for instance ;)

Romy what do you want us to bring?
i wish i could get Geronimo into a bag, but surely anything smaller & less claustrophobic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:11 pm 
Site Admin

Super, Anat, can't wait to tell Nora! She is talking about you and Geronimo so often, and although she is happy about everyone who will come to the meeting, it's you that she wanted to see most of all. :)

You needn't bring anything, we have several shops nearby and there we can get all we need. The red wine is just something between Barbara and me, because we both like it. Also, I just called my mother and she said she could lend us sleeping bags and tents if we needed them. :)

Well, perhaps there is one thing you can bring... if I may make a wish, you can bring me something from your home that is a part of your life. Perhaps a handful of that lovely red sand that your horses are wearing in some of your pics, or a leaf from a tree in your garden, or some Geronimo fur. :smile:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:17 am 

That would be nice Barbara!
We can do a 'tour' around several horses ;) here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:24 am 

Romy it is very touching to read your wish, :kiss:
i will think up something to bring with me.

meanwhile - i'm working up last minutes flight tickets stuff,
i might be able to lend in Berlin after all and get there earlier - i will update when i have final confirmation.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:04 pm 

anat wrote:
YES,
i gave the OK on the flight tickets
wo hoo hoooo :D

OH YEAH!!! :yeah: :cheer: :yeah: :cheer: :yeah: :cheer: :yeah: :cheer: I pick you up from the station. I loooooook forward to this friday. I can't wait to see you. I'm so happy. :sun:

anat wrote:
Romy what do you want us to bring?
i wish i could get Geronimo into a bag, but surely anything smaller & less claustrophobic

Yes, It would be great if Geronimo comes with along, but today we spoke in Biology that a little bag for an animal, but I wait to my 18th birthday and then I want to see him in Israel. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:57 am 
Site Admin

My lovely mother will come for a visit on Friday evening and we will make a fire together. I am so happy that she can meet you all and you can meet her. :)

I'll post the address of my pasture so that those who will come by car can find us:

Neugersdorfer Str. 4
01324 Dresden

Parking is a bit complicated, but I think it's easier that I show you where you can park when you are there.

And my mobile number: +49 173/1483842

If you have a tent and a sleeping bag, you can bring that, but if not, my mother can lend us some sleeping gear. Sleeping is possible in the pasture (with or without tent), in the hay in our shelter or in my flat (2 minutes away from the pasture).

I am soooo looking forward to it! :yeah:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:40 am 

Quote:
I can't wait to see you. I'm so happy. :sun:

Me too Nora :kiss:

i got my E-tickets yesterday, and i land in Berlin at 8:00am, (i think the best way will be to catch a bus from the airport that will arrive at Dresden at noon), i sill need to figure this part out but this sounded better then landing at Frankfort as i can make it earlier to you guys :cheers:

Quote:
but I wait to my 18th birthday and then I want to see him in Israel. :)

YES YES YES cant wait for that too :kiss:

Quote:
My lovely mother will come for a visit on Friday evening and we will make a fire together. I am so happy that she can meet you all and you can meet her. :)

Romy this will be great meeting your mum :D

i will update with more accurate arriving time when i'll figure out which is the best way to come from the Tegel airport

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:50 am 
Site Admin

anat wrote:
i will update with more accurate arriving time when i'll figure out which is the best way to come from the Tegel airport

There is a bus from Berlin to Dresden: BerlinLinienBus. I thought I'd quickly book that for you, but then it asked me for things like the address and I don't have your address here in the office, so I am just sending you the link. But it's easy to book, and indeed you will be in Dresden at noon already. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:33 pm 

Quote:
There is a bus from Berlin to Dresden: BerlinLinienBus. I thought I'd quickly book that for you, but then it asked me for things like the address and I don't have your address here in the office, so I am just sending you the link. But it's easy to book, and indeed you will be in Dresden at noon already. :)

Got it, Thanks. :kiss:

i booked the bus ticket (from Tagle airport) that will arrive at Dresden, Schlesischer Platz at 12:05.
dose that sound right? is it close to you?
i'm trying to operate the google maps thing to find out location of your address and the bus station (but it does not want to work for me right now :evil: ) i hope i choose the right station... :huh:

we will meet soon :yeah:

Geronimo & Hercules are calling me out - 2nd lunch need to be served!!!... :yes: - i going

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:35 pm 
Site Admin

anat wrote:
i'm trying to operate the google maps thing to find out location of your address and the bus station (but it does not want to work for me right now :evil: )

You don't have to find a bus station, we will pick you up from there (Schlesischer Platz). :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:50 pm 

that is great, Romy. thanks. :kiss:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:33 pm 

If you help that, Anat: I looked at google maps. The Schlesische Platz isn't far from us.
I can't wait to see you and I look forward to friday. :yeah:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

I might have fantastic news, but it's not completley fixed, yet. Today I went to Jana, a person from our neighbour village who is giving the greatest riding lessons I have ever seen, just focusing on the human's seat so that the correct movement of the horse simply emerges from that. I have already told some of you about her in the past, perhaps you remember. Anyway, I asked her if we could have a lesson for one or two of you during the summer meeting, because I would so love to have Volker and Barbara ride with her.

As I said, it's not completely fixed yet because she already has other appointments next weekend, but her husband Pan (the namegiver of Lena's horse, by the way ;)) told me that he would try to talk to her again and make it possible. I think this would be sooooo cool, and I am really hoping she will find the time! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:10 am 

woooooohooooo :) that would be fantastic :)
I do tend to get very nervous when I take a riding lesson from a new instructor, but I'll learn so much that it's worth it! I do hope this will happen :)

see you all soon!
Babs

My horse is a beautiful living sculpture

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next