The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:57 am 
Site Admin

This is a topic where everyone can post when he is planning to travel and perhaps wants to meet some AND people at the place he is visiting.

Please post your upcoming travels to this topic and I will edit them into the first message and try to keep it up to date so that we will have an overview.

Upcoming travels of AND members

October 21: Romy - Hamburg (Germany)
October 26-28: Romy - Prague (Czech Republic)
November 11-13: Romy - Anat's place (Israel) :sun:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:26 am 

Great idea Romy! It's so good to have the possibility to meet in person - I am very much looking forward to it! :cheers:

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:02 pm 
Site Admin

Just got the great news that I can attend a wonderful conference in Berlin this summer, July 31 - August 3. If anyone lives there with his horses and wants to be visited, just let me know. :smile:

And to everyone else: Feel free to use this thread as well if you are travelling and want to meet other AND people. :f:

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:27 pm 

I am in the United States of America at this moment and was hoping that there was an AND member around Wisconsin or Illinois? I am staying in Watertown Wisconsin (between Madison and Milwaukee).

A great chance to learn from more lovely people!
Oh, I forgot: I am here till the first week of Juli 2013. After that my boyfriend and I will travil through Arizona till the end of Juli, so thats an option too! :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:25 pm 
Site Admin

And another trip this summer, but again only within Germany. I was asked to teach a weekend seminar at the university of Kaiserslautern. Probably it will be the first weekend of July, or it could also be during the week, but somewhere around that time. So if there is anyone who wants to be visited, just let me know... :f:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:26 pm 
Site Admin

I don't think we have any forum members from the Baltic Sea, but just in case there is someone I am not aware of: I will be somewhere around Stralsund and Rügen for two or three days, some time around October 20. If someone wants to be visited, just let me know. :smile:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:27 pm 
Site Admin

And another short trip again... someone from another forum asked me to come for a visit, so I will be in Gießen (Germany) on November 15-16. We will probably spend a lot of time playing with her lovely Welsh pony, but on Saturday I could visit someone else there as well. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:18 pm 
Site Admin

My trip to Belgium at the end of December is probably not going to happen, so I have removed it from the list. But there is another plan already: as soon as Bacardy has settled in and can be with Titum without danger, I will visit the friend of a friend in Bavaria (Regensburg) who wants me to help with her pony. I think this might be in January or February.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:13 pm 
Site Admin

We have found a date for the trip to Bavaria: February 8/9 - we will visit a friend of mine and a friend of hers (and their 5 horses) in Regensburg. And the best of it: Lena will come with me as my assistant (or I will be her assistant, we'll see about that ;)). It's only two days for five horses so the time is limited, but if somebody else happens to live in that area or wants to join us, please let me know! :smile:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

I just got an invitation to Mainz (Germany) to work with someone's horses there. We haven't set an exact date yet, but it will be a weekend in the near future. If anyone else from that area wants to join us or wants me to visit him as well, please let me know. :smile:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:57 pm 

Wow, Romy, you're busy these days! ;) Very nice that you get to know all those different horses and people.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:10 pm 
Site Admin

Indeed it's nice to learn from all the different horses, but at the same time it means that I have to leave my horses alone, and I'd rather not do that too often. Therefore, I will combine the trip to Mainz with the one to Gießen and Ellen. That means that I will be somewhere close to Mainz on March 29, and then visit Ellen on March 30.

Now I only need to ask TitSumPi's father and Bacardy's grandpa to look after our children during that time. :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:16 pm 

Romy wrote:
Now I only need to ask TitSumPi's father and Bacardy's grandpa to look after our children during that time. :smile:
I'm sure "he" will do that just fine! :sun:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:49 pm 

Romy wrote:

And if grandpa and cola's father that could'nt make possible, Margit goes to their rescue. :f:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:53 pm 
Site Admin

Oh, thank you, sweetheart! And what a funny coincidence again: Just two minutes ago I told my colleague about our pasture names... :funny:

Yours,
Horst :hug: