The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 611 Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:22 am 
Site Admin

I shall start op a car pool thread, so people now where every one is coming from and can arrange car pools :)

@ Romy, oh... you can help my with Owen, he and I are sooo stuck in the ground work and it is all my faulth!
And you can play with Jamie, he'll love that!
And you do not have to play with Ino... but maybe you have some ideas about how to get him to move :)
You shall have your own room with your own pc to logg on to AND when I have to do stupid paperwork (But I'll try to have that all done when you arrive) or help customers!

We'll have so much fun!!!! bring your green robe! :alien:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:28 am 

The distance is not too bad for me actually - little over 2 hours by car. But of course that is much too far to go back and forth in one day, so I would like to sleep over for the weekend, if possible :D

I'm really quite excited about this, it will be so nice to meet likeminded people :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:29 am 

I can't come there but I hope to see here plenty of pictures and some movie too! Enjoy the meeting as much as you can!! 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:17 pm 

Donald is indeed practically a neighbor. I hope I can meet you. Have a wonderful and safe summer
Geraldine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:35 pm 

Oh no, I react too late to vote, I have to work on friday and sunday (8am) and since it's 4 hours travelling I'll miss the bbq anyway...
Oh boy what I laughed a lot last year, so much fun with you lovely people!
And such great horses to be with just stepping out the door!
Bianca please at least say hello to them from me will you?
Love, Petra

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:56 pm 

Petra, we are practically neighbors :huh: Given that this is an international community, and we are some 30km apart..:)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:28 am 
Site Admin

Oh Petra is there something we can do? Sign a petition you HAVE to be there???? We can't miss you... It wouldn't be the same :sad:
:kiss:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:28 pm 

There is something that I don't understand.
Why are there in Belgium meetings and no clinics. It looks like all the clinics are giving on other locations. It would be nice to have a clinic here to, maybe organised toghether with a meeting...?

A meeting is nice, but you people live so far away from me that I somehow think it is to far, although I would love to meet you all. I think for a clinic of a few days I maybe would travel the distance.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 pm 
Site Admin

I can't speak for Miriam or Bianca, Tanja, but I have given several clinics in Belgium on different locations such as Brussels, Gent and Deinze the last 3 years.
I do not know where you are at, for if you are interested in a clinic of mine, but if so, you can always check out if their is a clinic organiser near you on my website.
If not, you could choose to organise one yourself, that is how the others do it.

The least amount of clinics from me are being given in Belgium because of TAONARA being in Belgium. We have people travelling from a far (2,5 hours) all the time.
some stay for a day, some stay in the B&B we advise.

Hope this helps...

Warm regards,

Josepha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:29 pm 
Site Admin

oh, and didn´t we plan that there will be a small clinic by bianca and me during the meeting?

about travelling far i can´t talk, i would go to the other end of europe to visit you again. :funny: to the summer meeting it´s a 9-13 hours trip for me (depending on the train connection) and it´s so much worth it!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:57 pm 
Site Admin

Indeed, I forgot!
And there is of course you, they always could plan a clinic with you in Belgium, could they not?

:)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:35 pm 
Site Admin

Josepha wrote:
And there is of course you, they always could plan a clinic with you in Belgium, could they not?

haha, if anyone thinks that i have anything useful to teach... which i am not sure of. but els is organizing a clinic with me in holland (sorry, i have no idea where) on september 12, then we will see if it´s of any use for the people attending the clinic. :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

I can tell you now, it will be of use :green: very much so :applause:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:40 pm 

Romy, really? Could you give me some more info on that, if possible? Would love to be there if I can. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:14 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Dani, I don´t know much about it yet, but you could write to Els and Danielle <paardvriendelijk@gmail.com> and ask for more info (oh, and please tell me where it will be when you found out ;)).

About the costs... I wanted to do it for free and only take half the travelling costs, but they insisted to pay for the whole travel, which will be about 200 euros. and i don´t know if they will have to pay for the arena, lunch or anything else, so maybe there will be some more costs that will have to be divided among the participants.

i could open a new thread for this, but first i will have to make sure that they still want me to come, i haven´t heard from them for some time.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 611 Next