The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:55 pm 
Site Admin

Next sunday (the seventh?) there's the Dutch NH-day in Arnhem. Bianca, Josepha and I are going just (Bianca and I just for fun, Josepha for word 8) ) as well as some other members, maybe we could organise a small AND meet&greet? Who's going to the NH-day and doesn't want to be incognito per se? ;)

Plus... top secret news... 8) is that over there in Josepha's stand will be the world premiere of the AND training videos.
Well, in reality it will all boil down to that there's a tv which plays small 5 minute home-made AND theme videos constantly untill Josepha gets insane - and then they will uploaded to You Tube anyway, but still. If we can get a couple of the ready for this weekend, they will be there too. :D

New horse book: Mandala horses!

Never stop making mistakes! Natural Dressage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:40 pm 

I will see you 3 there than :lol:

That would be nice!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:56 pm 

I'll be there!!! ofcourse...in my own little stand :D if you have a copy of the dvd you can give it to me, i take my laptop with me, made a little powerpoint presentation for my website, so the movie can be shown also if you wish :wink:

You can not miss us, if it is fine weather a grey t- shirt with Bitless Bridle on it, or when it is cold and rainy as today a blue fleece with Bitless Bridle on it. So a bigger and live advertisement is not posible..hahahaha...

nice to see some of you again..

inge
who is hard working to get everything ready for that day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

Still putting the last clips together! But I'll bring a a second copy of the DVD, thanks Inge!!!
I was hoping for you all to have the first look at the movie clips but I have to see how far the Belgian maximum upload per month will take me :roll:
We are going to find out where to upload them at best quality (they are 4 and each 5-7 minutes long)tips are welcome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:22 pm 

I was planning to go but something got in between. Too bad, because it was really nice last year. I hope you have a great time now, Josepha, I hope your presentation is going well, and I hope you are able to make pictures and tell us how it was :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:26 am 

it was awful wet yesterday :evil: but have had a nice time. Spoken with of course the AND people.
Saw only one little peace of a demo GaWaniboy and did not see the others. To busy.
I have sold a lot of toys, so people go play next weeks. :wink:

i have shown de films from the ladys over here and people have seen it. So maybe some new and people?
We hope..a beter future for the horses

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:16 pm 
Site Admin

I thought it was great to walk around without any obligations (no stand or demo), so I really enjoyed my time off there. 8) And also seeing Bianca, Josepha and Ralph again and finally getting a chance to speak to Inge again too. I'm still very jealous of the fact that she has a Heather Moffett treeless saddle - and a horse to put it on! :lol:

I did manage not to buy too much stuff (although some might disagree), but I did take home a rythm beads 'cordeo' which I can't wait to try out with Blacky, a dvd on Egon von Neindorff and his institute for classical dressage, and a book of <ark Rashid, because to my shame I have to admit I had never read a book by him before. :oops:

I did see some demonstrations and especially liked the long reining with an Andalusian and a Falaballa. The Falabella was too big for his breed 90 cm's) and therefore almost as tall as Blacky and Sjors, but he had such slender, long legs, such an elegant back and neck! :shock: Compared to that Blacky and Sjors especially in their winter coats resemble more a wild bore than anything horsey. :roll:

New horse book: Mandala horses!

Never stop making mistakes! Natural Dressage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:10 pm 

ah the books of Mark are great. i have laughed a lot when i read his books. He is very funny and give you some foot for thought.

i have a "paard is een paard" and waiting for the other books who are translated now. I had borrowed the english version but i prefer the dutch read a bit faster :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:52 am 
Site Admin

It was GREAT!!!

I am very satisfied with the way my clinic went!

I had two horses who were really lifely to say the least! They were ridden bitless for the first time with the Equihof De Pluvinel Bridle, which means, you can pull the reins all day, it won't have any effect! mu ha ha !

so, in order not to have the horses buck, rear and run around like crazy demons, Th riders had to follow my directions of seat and breathing techniques, which worked beautiful.
So I am really thankfull for the horses for their mayhem and for the very bold and excellent lady riders!

My reading went great also I have to say... lovely audience! So open minded and with lots of humour!
I love that!

Ralph has made pictures, will place them once I have time.

The phone and mail box is filled with messages from people who are interested in clinics and lessons...
Of course first and foremost I direct them here :)

Well, back to boring paperwork... :(