The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:59 pm 

Josepha, please come to England! I dont learn so good from words and vids! It would be great! please come...

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:34 pm 

Josepha wrote:
Hi :)

Maybe it is best that we settle this through mail?

When I go more then an hour from home for lessons I would like at least 3 to 6 riders.

Best send me a mail with clinic in the subject:
info@equihof.be

Talk to you later then :lol:

more than one our to england?? whoaaa funy girl you have to go a whole weekend and more.
it is beautyfull by Annie and Claire also. So much to see. You will like it for sure

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:36 pm 
Site Admin

Well more then an hour from home, that would include S.A. and Western USA so...

Now worries, Ralph and I come out wherever you want, except for places like Afganistan for the moment :D

It just takes some planning :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:12 pm 

AnnieB wrote:
Hi all, just wanted to ask the question, is there anyone here who is able to hold a AND clinic in England?

Yes Annie you know we have the facilities, if there are enough people interested then we can oranise something.

Let me know if you think we can work something out.

Eileen

Cherokee Saying

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:14 pm 

I would definitely be interested in an AND clinic in England :smile: .
I don't have the facilities to host one, but would be very happy to help with organisation......

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:15 pm 
Site Admin

Well, people, it is up to you. :yes:

All we need is a facility and one person to organise and maybe several people to spread the word to get enough clinic takers.

Iessa siemple :)

Who wants to be clinic organiser?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:10 pm 

Hi Josepha,

That's great that you're happy to come :cheers:.

I am very happy to help with organising, but don't feel able to do it all, especially as I don't have the facilities to host it. Eileen/ET, I think you said that you had facilities? Anyone else? Is there anyone who would be happy to co-organise?

How many people would we need to make it viable? Is it possible to set up a poll to see who might be interested, where the best place to hold it might be, and when would be a good time (still finding my way around the forum, not sure what is possible)?

I really hope we can get this off the ground... :pray: :smile:.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:33 pm 

orangehoof wrote:

I am very happy to help with organising, but don't feel able to do it all, especially as I don't have the facilities to host it. Eileen/ET, I think you said that you had facilities? Anyone else? Is there anyone who would be happy to co-organise?

Hi, here is a link to the facilities viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1533

The surface for the indoor school should be going down in August, most of the important building work is finished and we are working hard to complete the rest. The Andalusian herd are already living there with my sister and her husband, my husband and I along with our other seven horses and the rest of our menagerie are hoping to move by September.

Let me know what you think.

Eileen

Cherokee Saying

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:51 am 

OOHHH I've just seen this.....Hey Claire, are you there?? I'm sure we could get a fairly decent size group together now, we have so many more Brits here,,,,oohh and Jo, and if we could do something at Eileens, that would be so cool. And to get a clinic with Josepha :applause:

This is just what I could do with right now, would be wonderful :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:20 am 

I would definitely be interested! My in-laws live in Derbyshire, not all that far from Matlock.

We would we bring our own horses, right? If so, I'd have to make some arrangements to get Honey up there.

As Annie, Claire, and I all live relatively near to each other, perhaps something can be arranged?

Exciting!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:14 pm 
Site Admin

I would just be honoured to work at Eileen's! and meet her andalusian herd.
As you know, I am a baroque lover with a lot of iberico experience.

I give group theory in the morning through a power point presentation.
In the afternoon I teach indvidual lessons to each combination who attended in the morning.
After one morning of theory, everyone can take as much practical private lessons as they desire for the time I am there.

The private lessons are 30 to 45 minutes max (I find that it is no use working longer for both horse and rider). Of course the horse dictates most of the practical lesson :green:

Ralph always accompies me, as we die being apart for one and second he loves watching me teach and he is a photographer who has a passion for shooting free and happy horses.
He says he simply can't reach the horses personality ridden in bit somehow (his words not mine). He says it dissapears.
Anywho... wonderful pictures which one can order from Ralph later of one chooses so (and people always do...)

Of course I'll bring my own tack, cavessons, bridles and cordeo to try out. 8)

So let me know who want to be on the website as clinic organiser. (This can be more than one).
We have to find out the costs of my travel and next how many students it would take to divide it so it gets affordable for everyone :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:53 pm 

hey Jos if you go there please take an extra day for walking in the forest near Claire.
you have to!! it is so beautyful there with all those horses free walking around. Old trees and lots of birds.
specialy in the early morining with the sunlight.....wow.....stil draming of that hahahaha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:00 pm 

Josepha wrote:
I would just be honoured to work at Eileen's! and meet her andalusian herd.
As you know, I am a baroque lover with a lot of iberico experience.

It would be lovely to meet you and Ralph and I am sure you would love the herd. We have done nothing but allow them to live as they wish. it has been a wonderful experience to see how important the blood ties are between Dama and her children.

What an exciting thought an AND clinic could be our very first clinic the start of our new venture. :cheers: :cheers:

Eileen

Cherokee Saying

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:03 pm 

I would absolutely love to come and see an AND clinic here in England, would be absolutely fantastic :cheers:

xxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:22 am 

Oh Eileen, your place looks absolutely fantastic :D! You all must have put in such a lot of work there :applause:. I bet you can hardly wait until September when you move! It looks PERFECT for an AND clinic :yes: :yes:.

Quote:
So let me know who want to be on the website as clinic organiser. (This can be more than one).

Josepha, I would be happy to be a joint organiser (though I haven't organised anything like this before :ieks:) - anyone else ? ? :smile:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next