The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:42 pm 

Hi there,

I have a wonderful saddle for sale--an Ansur Treeless saddle--the Classic model. This saddle is very comfortable for both me AND my horse--alas, the flap is too short for my long leg. I tried to make it work, but it just won't so I need to sell this one to pay for my new saddle.

This saddle is suitable for dressage as well as trail and jumping up to 3'. I've done trail & dressage, but too chicken for jumping.

The size is petite which is a 17-17.5" saddle suitable for someone 100-170lbs, 5'4"-5'9" with a size 8-10-12 jean. It's black and is in EXCELLENT condition. Very slight wear from stirrup leathers. Billets are in excellent condition still and all the stitching is nice & tight. It also comes with front D rings and removeable velcro knee blocks.

The best thing about this saddle is that a BRAND new trauma absorption system has recently been retrofitted on this saddle. IOW, that part that connects to your horse is BRAND NEW.

Truly, this saddle is in nearly new condition. I need to sell it to pay for my new one. Asking $1599. New ones are $2200.

Please feel free to email me with questions. It's a lovely saddle and I am only parting with it because it's too small for me & my long leg! I tried to keep it and make it work (hence the new underside), but I really need one just a bit bigger!

You can see pictures by copying & pasting the link below.

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj15 ... %20petite/

Thank you!
Kathy