The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 24 Next
 Post subject: Re: TitSumPiBa videos
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:43 pm 

Hihihi ! The little bacardy is soooooooo funny :funny: His jumps are all sweet. A big hug on my part for your horses and ponys :hug:

bye! Nelly :giveflower:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:13 am 

this looks so fun.
he is such a sweet kid and seems very connected and attentive to his human family.

Romy - looking at you it looks like warm spring is already concurring Dresden. :sun:
i love spring.
here it already feels like summer all dry and hot :huh:

(and i love the flying video too :hap:)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:48 am 

Oh brave little Baca! :clap: He looks very excited and very adventurous. How he went into the lake - amazing!
I really like to see how fast those little Baca legs can run through the forset, when I come visit :funny:.

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:49 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you, Nelly, Anat and Volker! :)

anat wrote:
Romy - looking at you it looks like warm spring is already concurring Dresden. :sun:

It's still freezing at night, but during the days it is very warm. But then looking at me is not a good predictor for the actual temperature - I am always warm, unless I am very tired.

Volker wrote:
How he went into the lake - amazing!

Isn't it? It's his very first encounter with water, and he would have gone in completely if I had asked. But the water was sooo cold and I did not want to take the risk of him getting ill. Well, I guess we will do lots of swimming this summer. :sun:

Volker wrote:
I really like to see how fast those little Baca legs can run through the forset, when I come visit :funny:.

Very fast, and this will be so cool! I don't know whether we can set him free though, because he eats everything and had almost poisoned himself with yew tree twice, which is growing in many places over here and only about 150 g is enough to kill a big horse. But it's no problem, you can just take the rope.

Today I made a video that shows what our weekends look like: Pasture play. Probably you know most of these things already and I hope it's not boring, but I wanted a video that reflects what makes up about 90% of our activities with the horses - doing nothing in particular, just playing around. I also have video material of a walk with Nora, Nelly and the little Cola, but it's similar to yesterday's video so I did not include it. It was wonderful to see how great Nelly is doing with him, though. Only a short time ago she was so scared of him, and now she says that he is her favourite horse. :)

I hope that tomorrow I will find some time to write in one of our diaries... there is so much to tell. For example, the children went for their first walk with the big boys alone (without me) today! :f:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:56 am 
Site Admin

Yesterday we moved to the summer pastures, which also was our very first walk with all four horses at once. I will write a diary entry later today. :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:58 am 

What a lovely green pasture you have !!!
Watching that , made me think how much bacardy is like Boris ...... Cheeky little bug :funny: :love:
:sun:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:54 am 

Oh, very lovely :love:
Do you sometimes sleep in this caravan that one can see beside the pasture?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:09 pm 

Ohhhh! The litle Bacardy is sooooo sweet... So pity that I could'nt be there! The next time I would like to come with you absolutely! (My mum is singing the song of the video all the time...) :funny:

Yours Nelly!!!!! :green:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:09 am 

It is such a pity, I cant see any video out of this forum anymore. Youtube always tells me, that the video has been removed.
:bounce:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:21 pm 

It looks so nice, the kids and Pia and Bacardy... :love: Especially Pia, in the field :funny: so nice to watch, I can really feel the harmony and the trust. :f:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:51 pm 

What a beautiful video of them all together! it's lovely to see them all getting on so well - plus as always you've chosen great background music :yes:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks, all of you! :)

Today we made a video of our little water pony: Swimming Baca. I have always said he is a crocodile, haven't I? :alien:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:13 am 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! He is sooooooooooooooo cute when he swimming :applause:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:41 pm 

Yes, that's really just cute! :love: looks like big fun, especially on a blazing hot day like this :sun:
You are so blessed with that landscape you got there.
By the way, isn't that the pond in the Dresdner Heide, we have been to? can you go there from the summer pasture as well?

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:23 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks, Nelly and Volker! :)

Volker wrote:
By the way, isn't that the pond in the Dresdner Heide, we have been to? can you go there from the summer pasture as well?

It's the pond in Reitzendorf, the village where we have our summer pastures. It's at least 20 times bigger than the little puddle where we went when you were here. But there is another wonderful pond in the Dresdner Heide, and there we went swimming today. Here is a video: Swimming with Summy and Baca.

I will post a summary video of the holiday camp at the end of the week. :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 24 Next