The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2224 Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:01 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you, Volker! I think Mucki's school halt looks quite impressive already, and I am sure his levades will be amazing once he is getting the hang of it. He has that expression of a powerful baroque horse, unlike Titum who looks more like a little ballerina. :)

Today we have a video without music, because the original sound is just so nice: The two blonde girls climbing walls together

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:34 pm 

Hej, cool vid! :love: In the beginning one might positively see, how Pia seems to meditate "How can I simply get there up?" :applause:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 pm 

Haha, fantastic! :applause: Anna and Lily are very proud of Nora and Pia that they have taken on the climbing competition as well! :yes:

The horse owes us nothing.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:52 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you, Lena and Volker! Haha, I guess Pia would win the climbing competition, but then she has the Shetland pony advantage, having a body awareness like a dog instead of a horse. 8)

Today we went for a most wonderful spring walk in the forest and ate pizza with the horses for the first time this year. Oh, I wish you all were here and could come with us, because it so feels like living in paradise and I would really love to share this with you.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:39 am 

Thank you for sharing,
this is a bit like coming with you, great music, and great human and horse partners
it is beautiful to watch the kids having lovely conversations with the horses
(or should i say with the giant pizza monsters :funny: ).
Azar's dialog with Titum looks so fluent (i wish i knew amazing horse people like that over here - young or old).
and your forest, oooohh, yes it does looks like paradise :f:

well i really hope i will be able to meet you all at your little paradise in the summer
:kiss:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:54 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you, my dear. :kiss:

anat wrote:
Azar's dialog with Titum looks so fluent (i wish i knew amazing horse people like that over here - young or old).

I've given up trying to get to know them, because this simply never happened. So instead, the horses and I have started producing them. 8)

This and this is what Azhar's interaction with my horses looked like when he came to us four years ago. Everything but fluent, and nowadays I can hardly believe that this is the same child. :smile:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:29 pm 

Quote:
I've given up trying to get to know them, because this simply never happened. So instead, the horses and I have started producing them. 8)

this is indeed a brilliant solution! :applause:

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:40 pm 

Hehehe, your spring walk with pizza looks fantastic! Although the horses definitely are pizza monsters :funny:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 pm 
Site Admin

I know it's only Wednesday and we still have half a week of our holiday camp, but I could not wait with the video... so here we go: Holiday camp 2013 :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:06 am 

Sooo nice, Romy! :love: The horses, the kids, the nature... - pure harmony, wonderful! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:50 am 

Romy that's such a lovely video. So lovely it pretty much brought me to tears by the end :blush:. It's just wonderful how mutually respectful of each other the horses and children are. Plus, probably the coolest holiday camp in the world, EVER :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:24 am 

Quote:
It's just wonderful how mutually respectful of each other the horses and children are. Plus, probably the coolest holiday camp in the world, EVER :D

i agree !!
Just wonderful,
make you want to be a kid or a horse at your camp all year round...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:33 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you, Lena, Sunny and Anat! :) Yes, we all love the holiday camp as well, and I am always so happy that we can live with our horses like that. Oh, and feel free to be a child at our holiday camp, you are invited to visit us and go for adventure walks with the horses anytime you want. :f:

Today we made a video especially for Anat who wanted to see our green fields. Nothing serious but lots of fun: Nora and Summy running

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:57 pm 

I LOVE IT :f: :f: :f:
the alpaca looks so cute and friendly
and the open green fields are so green :alien: made for running and having fun. :sun:

as all humans in our house (small and big) are with the flu, with runny nose and feeling miserable :sad: so this is the perfect timing to watch this worm, happy, optimistic little gift - thank you :kiss:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:06 am 

Ha! So nice! :applause: Of course I think there could have been more of Pia in the video :love:. She simply the best when it comes to starring in a running video :cheer:.

anat wrote:
as all humans in our house (small and big) are with the flu, with runny nose and feeling miserable so this is the perfect timing to watch this worm, happy, optimistic little gift - thank you
Oh I'm sorry! I can recommend one of our videos as well - if you haven't seen it yet. It has green fields in it - and a pony! The perfect combination to heal the flu I think :f:

The horse owes us nothing.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2224 Next