The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:37 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:20 pm 

Interesting video I found on youtube. Another Parelli/Nevzorov enthusiast. Dont know who she is maybe one of you guys know her??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJpb0ppxWKE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:29 pm 

I know, she used to be in NHE School, but they decided that she's too much Parelli enthusiast and not enough Nevzorov enthusiast ;) I always admired her horse! Very beautiful and with such spiritual name :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:24 pm 

Oh, she is not in NHE anymore? I used to ADORE her diary!

She needs an invitiation here! She and Nirvana have done so well!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:40 pm 

I found her photography website and sent her in invitation!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:00 am 

I heard back from Laurie...she will come and join us here! YAY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:40 pm 
Site Admin

Wow! first of all, what a most stunning silverdapple rocky mountain horse!

Second, what a wonderful, wonderful video.
This is what it is all about!

Fantastic!

Hope she joins us soon.

When you say she was to parelli for NHE, do you mean to say she was banned?
Maybe it is my imagination, but I never saw really advanced dressage on NHE except for Alexander himself. I saw nothing of the moderators, but I thought that was perhaps seen in the school.

Whenever someone got really advanced (and I know only outside the school) they got in trouble?

Or Am I seeing ghosts here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:08 pm 

wauw!!! what an absolute amazing video!
Like her and her horse very very much.

No stress at all in the horse. Super!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:55 am 

Ania wrote:
I know, she used to be in NHE School, but they decided that she's too much Parelli enthusiast and not enough Nevzorov enthusiast ;) I always admired her horse! Very beautiful and with such spiritual name :)

No no i was 200% NHE, i was thinking to only this method when i joined the forum and started to be a student.

I got banned because i was still planing to do trail riding (without bite) when my horse would be ready to be ride and on NHE you can only do groundwork in liberty and ride in a paddock. But Nirvana is not happy to be work everyday in a paddock, he really enjoy trail riding. Micheal(Equi-Form), red this on another forum, so he advised Lynda and he asked to ban me immediatly and to dont have any access to the forum because of this reason. :lol: Also in this week i had visited a men doing reining and pleasure but i visited him because i wanted see him working his horses in liberty because he was doing spectacle too. So Micheal told me on NHE any members could visit this kind of men in horse industry. And third reason, he said i was working Nirvana too quickly lolll Nirvana was learning soo fast and doing soo many progres in a short time it was not good and i wasn't respect him. and i shouldn't do that!!! So i must be ban and never come back. They banned me immediatly and never advised me before to do. So well a was mad for this stupid situation. I was stunning when he told me that!!!!

But o well i dont really care because on the forum, you dont have a lot information for how to succeed, nothing complet, not a lot information. At the end, i was more advenced and anyone could answers to my questions in english part, so i was working most by myself . I was visiting a lot Russian part and many of russian student help me a lot, but it was very hard to communicate with them because i didn't talk russian at all.

Well, i learned on NHE another face of horse and Equestrian and working now in another way. Im not 100% Parelli, and im not 100% NHE too, i mostly did a mix of many different technic , which fit good to my horse. I also doing my own sauce. I miss this forum because i really enjoyed seing improvement of other members and also watch videos and pictures of russian student because many was doing a great job with their horses. But for other part, i dont know if it changed now, but i was working mostly by myself on forum(not complete information on this forum, not a lot explain how to succeed all what was doing Nevzorov)! Me and Nirvana are doing our own road and learning everyday ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:06 am 

Ah so I misunderstood everything :oops: sorry! But it's nice to see you here :) I don't know if you will find here anyone as advanced as you :P I remembered that before banning, you were teaching him to walk on his knees? Or was it a gossip too? :lol:
Nice that you could have advice from the Russian members. They were obviously more advanced and I think that they had more information. And they have their NHE Bible ;) I don't know if it will ever be translated to English???
Well, I hope that in this forum we will develop some useful information for everything, too :)
And please post your beautiful photos, it will be great to see them again! :D
(by the way... I just thought about it right now; how gossips develop within online communities... every time someone got banned from there, people were inventing incredible stories about them... of course as they started banning daily, there were too many people to talk about... but it's interesting how these stories evolve, just like in some tribes which pass on their history only verbally... my thesis needs another chapter 8) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:03 pm 

Laurie you are here!!!!!!!! YAY!

I'm so glad. There are a few people here that are as advanced or advanced in slightly different ways - a vast sea of knowledge here from many perspectives. What we are loving about this forum is that everyone has evolved their own mix of what works, what doesn't, and what is really important is that it benefit the horse.

When I see Nirvana, I see a happy, interested and engaged horse who truely loves doing things with you...that in itself is inspirational!

I'm so glad you're here, and I hope you find a warm welcome here from everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:28 pm 

Heyyy Pleasssssseeeeeeee would it be possible to change the title of the post to something more representative like Laurie And Nirvana lollll since now i member here :)
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:08 am 

I think the person who first posted it has to do that.

Or you could start a daily training topic...(hint, hint)....and duplicate the video link :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:53 pm 

Opps! I had not checked this in a couple days. Looks like its been done though. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:22 pm 

Wow I just found out, Laurie, you live 40 minutes where my chalet is.

Be ready to have a dedicated visitor soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:03 am 

I will be very happy to see you :) Your chalet might be 20-25 min from Nirvana's stable:) ahhh cooollll i really hope you will have time to visit us :)