The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:13 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:59 pm 

Colinde, believe me, he's so desperatly cute....I adore him, a true teddy bear/dog/horse sometimes!!!

Leigh, great to be here, everythings been so busy, and I've had a lovely time reading about all the lovely new horses and people here, wow it's busy, so great to see so many exploring new ways with their horses :f:

Leigh, I loved your new house, but I just looked at pics of your old house....and I love that too, it's gorgeous, this has been a year of so many people moving house.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:41 pm 

AnnieB wrote:
Hi Inge, I wish I could get here more often, I work alot more now, and try to fit horses around more hours work....god life's so busy, and computers soak up alot of precious horse time. My boy wanted to make the vid as he's doing alot of movie makeing on the computer...hence the very classy vid, bless him, I think I have a film maker in my midst.

hahaha i would love too, but i have to earn money for it and i dont get enough to visit the UK more then once.
and even i had the money were get i some free time hahahaa...

my husband had more luck this year he has been twice in the UK this year. Just a few weeks back and had visit the Yorkshire mores with his dad....They did some what each other like, his dad is crazy about trains, so he wanted to take pics of them at some specific places and he wanted to do a 4x4 trail on the moors. So both happy and they have had a nice small holiday.
And i had some time for myself....not so bad either :D