The Art of Natural Dressage

Working with the Horse's Initiative
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:23 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:07 am 

Is that you Bianca playing with your horse(s). Wow, that's the wild games!! Love it!
I can see that your horse does not want to hurt you but he does come close a few times of touching you with his feet. But I guess you know what you're doing! Beautiful video.
P.S. I think something was wrong with the music cuz at the end, the sound was not music anymore. But maybe it was and I'm getting too old to like that music. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:00 am 
Site Admin

Thank you Miriam, indeed better this way :D

Ohhh Unico my BIG love :love: ... like you see him running around his mummy, the apple does not fall far from the tree :lol:

Evita and I can indeed really be in a flow and there has never been any 'collision'. One time there almost was, because we were moving to the same side and I saw Evita making the most amazing movement to prevent us to bump into each other :shock:. So yes, she is really careful in training :D
If she tends to loose herself in excitement she will run further away, buck a few times and comes back ;)

But this kind of training is not something I would do with any other horse... building this 'flow' takes a lot of time, concentration and communication. So even with Imperia I would not play this way. But who knows, maybe in 3 years ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:57 am 

I'm just watching through some of them now, brilliant!